User Tag List

Thread: God Nordog

God Nordog

God Nordog is that kind of guy been mocked in his childhood . Now as an adult and as an admin of UK , he got all the rights . He's THE master of this place . While some cold nights nowadays , he decides to exercise his power by annoying players he cant stand with . The reason ? only god (Nordog) knows .. .

Seriously , nordog just warned me cause according to him , I didnt grab enough (15 grabs ) and I tried to boost him several times ( maybe true but totaly unvolontuary )

We were playing DENISE (4vs4) , so you can admit that sometimes we accidentaly shoot our teammates ( specialy when we're playing a small and DM map like Denise )
    What about those grabs ? 15 isnt enough ? Let me laugh a bit .

I got banned several times . Sometimes it was legit and other times it wasnt . In the case of Nordog , each time he warned/banned me was for shit stuffs , truly .

I would like to say that everyone knows God Nordog dont play by the rules , DMing in the enemy base , laming etc .. and the most epic of all : Nordog rarely follow his flagCarier during a game which is completly idiot
    But hey , nobody reproach nothing to him because of his position through UnrealKillers .

Even If one day I bring some demo proving what Im saying , nobody will care about .

I know , I know .. there are so much important things in real life to do than debating on a 20y old game hehe .

Fuck you anyway .

Cheerz

Quote Originally Posted by 98%ofLazyness View Post
    God Nordog is that kind of guy been mocked in his childhood . Now as an adult and as an admin of UK , he got all the rights . He's THE master of this place . While some cold nights nowadays , he decides to exercise his power by annoying players he cant stand with . The reason ? only god (Nordog) knows .. .

Seriously , nordog just warned me cause according to him , I didnt grab enough (15 grabs ) and I tried to boost him several times ( maybe true but totaly unvolontuary )

We were playing DENISE (4vs4) , so you can admit that sometimes we accidentaly shoot our teammates ( specialy when we're playing a small and DM map like Denise )
    What about those grabs ? 15 isnt enough ? Let me laugh a bit .

I got banned several times . Sometimes it was legit and other times it wasnt . In the case of Nordog , each time he warned/banned me was for shit stuffs , truly .

I would like to say that everyone knows God Nordog dont play by the rules , DMing in the enemy base , laming etc .. and the most epic of all : Nordog rarely follow his flagCarier during a game which is completly idiot
    But hey , nobody reproach nothing to him because of his position through UnrealKillers .

Even If one day I bring some demo proving what Im saying , nobody will care about .

I know , I know .. there are so much important things in real life to do than debating on a 20y old game hehe .

Fuck you anyway .

Cheerz
    I warned you cause you boost, then spam ha ha ha
    You show no real interest in grabbing flag.
    Map after you decided to sit in spectate and insult, i ban you one map to calm down.

Not first time you did this stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

I warned you cause you boost, then spam ha ha ha
    You show no real interest in grabbing flag.
    Map after you decided to sit in spectate and insult, i ban you one map to calm down.

Not first time you did this stuff.
    Im also always following fc, most people know that.
    Idk what you talk about, was my first maps in 2 years.

Well , I kept some memories about you from the past and .. whatever .

I was playing normaly . And about my " Ha Ha Ha " spam .. I spam like this every single game I play man ..( you can ask regular players about it ) . But you didnt know that if it was your first game in 2 years ..

Yeah I said to you that you were idiot , I was upset to be warned for no reason .

Zero admin there would have warn me for such a thing lol , except you obv .
    Concerning the ban of 3 matches for insulting ( you said 1 match but it was 3 btw ) , I deserved it np .

Bye.

Thread Information