User Tag List

WimB204FT Banned

Hi,

Why do i got banned? First i got a warning and then i got banned and there was no reason on the screen. I really do not understand why i got banned.

Kind regards

Quote Originally Posted by WimB204FT View Post
    Hi,

Why do i got banned? First i got a warning and then i got banned and there was no reason on the screen. I really do not understand why i got banned.

Kind regards
    you were warned for dming.. you were banned for backshooting/chasing players.

when someone pass you in the game, dont turn around and shot them even if you know they will grab your flag.

we are more active on discord, please come and join us there

https://discord.gg/QbQkR2k

Hi,

2 days and nights i am trying to make ut99 work on the server. I get mainloops. Yesterday i mailed to [email protected] about the problem. I was testing and not even playing very good. You can check the mail. Every time i reconnect i got an error. I was focusing on this. that is why i made some mistakes i think. It was not on purpose, really.

Hi,

2 days and nights i am trying to make ut99 work on the server. I get mainloops. Yesterday i mailed to [email protected] about the problem. I was testing and not even playing very good. You can check the mail. Every time i reconnect i got an error. I was focusing on this. that is why i made some mistakes i think. It was not on purpose, really.

we are testing new ace, thats prob why you getting kicked or whatever.. because i have same problem and they are working on it..

i dont see how 'mistakes' are happening if you actually are playing and someone pass you and you are turning around to shot him before he gets to your flag.. how is that focusing on your problem?

it wasnt only me who decided this, 2 more admins were active and thought your ban should even be higher then now.

With vsync on in settings the problems where gone. monitor 120hz gsync end fpslimit 117. I try to play fair. When i am in my camp i defend the flag. i do not turn from center back to my camp. When i am on my side i defend or do i just have tot do nothing and let the enemy just take the flag? i got backshoots all the time i try not to do that. believe it or not i cant change that.

With vsync on in settings the problems where gone. monitor 120hz gsync end fpslimit 117. I try to play fair. When i am in my camp i defend the flag. i do not turn from center back to my camp. When i am on my side i defend or do i just have tot do nothing and let the enemy just take the flag? i got backshoots all the time i try not to do that. believe it or not i cant change that.
    you can only defend your flag, if you are in the flagroom, not outside flagroom.

i told the admins to check your mail, you aren't the only one who get "mainloop" crashes.

if you are not in flagroom, but in your base, and someone pass you.. dont turn around and backshoot them.. but you should know this, after all this years playing.. i been going through your old post, and they always seems the same, you been warned/banned for same things..

i know others do same, and they been warned/kicked/banned for it.

Ban in time of corona is no fun. :-(

Thread Information