User Tag List

Master Server Error

Hi, I don't know if anyone has this issue but yesterday all servers that were not in Favorites were unavailable to me as the Master Server0. Gamespy was not working. I did a fresh install and the same issues. Anyway, I fixed the problem after finding a post from Medor. It also fixed my NFO server that wasn't listed either...yay! I hope this helps you fix the issue fast too. Have a nice weekend!

This is for the players!

Open your games configuration file, usually gamename.ini (unrealtournament.ini), find the sections below and edit them as described:

Code:
    [UBrowserAll]
    ListFactories[0]=UBrowser.UBrowserGSpyFact,MasterServerAddress=mas ter.333networks.com,MasterServerTCPPort=28900,Regi on=0,GameName=ut
    ListFactories[1]=UBrowser.UBrowserGSpyFact,MasterServerAddress=mas ter.noccer.de,MasterServerTCPPort=28900,Region=0,G ameName=ut
    ListFactories[2]=UBrowser.UBrowserGSpyFact,MasterServerAddress=utm aster.epicgames.com,MasterServerTCPPort=28900,Regi on=0,GameName=ut
    bFallbackFactories=False
    This is also very important to make sure that the updateserver does not mix up your settings.

Code:
    [UBrowser.UBrowserMainClientWindow]
    bKeepMasterServer=True
    Save your config and browse through the game as fast as light can't get []

This is for servers!

Stop your server and open the server's configuration file, usually gamename.ini (unrealtournament.ini)

Go to

[Engine.GameEngine]

and delete these lines:

Code:
    ServerActors=IpServer.UdpServerUplink MasterServerAddress=master0.gamespy.com MasterServerPort=27900
    ServerActors=IpServer.UdpServerUplink MasterServerAddress=master.mplayer.com MasterServerPort=27900
    replace them with

Code:
    ServerActors=IpServer.UdpServerUplink MasterServerAddress=utmaster.epicgames.com MasterServerPort=27900
    ServerActors=IpServer.UdpServerUplink MasterServerAddress=master.noccer.de MasterServerPort=27900
    ServerActors=IpServer.UdpServerUplink MasterServerAddress=master.333networks.com MasterServerPort=27900

@SAM

Thread Information