User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Muting a Player

TZVIRUS , Its just a mute, WOW, Not like your banned or kick, like rays say let it go, And Why do you type a post then type another, type it in One Please.

so according to tzvirus the truth about what goes down on the server is:

1. people use aim bots
    2. people use ru hacks
    3. everyone that kills me camps
    4. shooting a building is camping
    5. tzvirus is always right

ROFL.

your an idiot that's playing the victim over a one match ban, pathetic honestly. and yes you were insulting people i had watched you for the past couple nights before and even talked to people in teamspeak who thought you needed to shut up.

i played that match where you first started talking about the ru hack btw, it was on blackriverultimate and i personally made a tele on your teams side of the mountain, we had at least a 2,000 ru limit and since you are honestly one of the worst players on the server, you probably never made it to our base to see what we made.

Ever notice that a good leecher can accumulate RU much faster than a good DMer? This is because it's SIEGE. That's the point of the game. You tzvirus are an idiot. and a very dumb one at that. You call people botters on a daily basis, camp, lame and generally ruin games. I vote for |uK| to ban you, permanently. You talk so much shit, but you suck at UT, let alone siege. My advice for you is to uninstall UT, then format your hard drive and sell your computer.
    Have a nice day,

"Boom, Headshot!" - FPS_Doug
    Siege Strategy Guide Available at: http://www.mediafire.com/?auf58ax6vhbu5ry

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    god your knowledge of siege is terrible tzvirus please can you post and tell me how old you are?

il explain

1) shooting a player = 50 ru
    2) shooting a bunch of containers for 2 seconds with the RIGHT weapon gives 100 RU

do the math

ok next part

no one on the server is aimbotting if they were they would NOT i repeat NOT be shooting containers they would be killing people, my guess is you havent played UT long enough to know of any of this.

thirdly camping is NOT allowed if someone is camping you should be reporting them unless you yourself are one of those campers

now on to rays and terminator, termi your wrong there have been occasions when a known player to my or any other admin who likes to mouth off does get muted, ive done it plenty of times when someone becomes past borderline annoying and deserves a slap and told to behave, sadly UT doesnt allow that so a mute occurs, and occasionally that player thinks hes clever and tries to reconnect thinking he wont be muted if he rejoins the server.

rays all i gotta say is well handled, tzvirus i think you need to stand back and learn how siege is played before you open your mouth again, some of the stuff you have said contradicts itself i honestly dont know how someone whos supposed to be from before the internet age cant see how stupid some of the stuff he has just spouted.

It is up to the admin how they handle the situation. Politely put, just because there are only two rules does not mean people can being an annoying, piss taking cunts.

I think muting you was the best decision. Would you prefer to be kicked or banned instead?

Quote Originally Posted by $carface View Post
    It is up to the admin how they handle the situation. Politely put, just because there are only two rules does not mean people can being an annoying, piss taking cunts.

I think muting you was the best decision. Would you prefer to be kicked or banned instead?
    yeah dont talk shit on the server sam is gonna ban you for 3-5 matxhes for tath ask me<<<<

tzvirus you should learn to play siege before all

Quote Originally Posted by kenneth View Post
    yeah dont talk shit on the server sam is gonna ban you for 3-5 matxhes for tath ask me<<<<
    You're right. I will. Especially when you Kenneth are always accusing everyone of admin abuse. No need for the smart comments or I can hook you up with a two day ban on forum

WHAT A NOOB

i hate when newbs tell pros how to play siege

5 years on experience and still leeching and killing for RU

Leeching/Shotting/Killing building is normal...

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|SilverWing View Post
    Leeching/Shotting/Killing building is normal...
    LOL

Thread Information