User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

YO. I banned here 3 moths ago

I banned on siege cause i removed some containers in other team that i know but nobody listen when i saw a guy who removed our containers instantly lol when i seee he removed most of our containers and that starts to make we lose i did the same too...sry i didnt remeber his nick exactly cause i played this 3, or 4 months ago lol. BTW i didnt know this server have any site or something like that...nice site...i would like to take this ban off...i had this ban for few weeks and waiting to an end but after date of end of ban is still. I start to playin other servers and try to go in some weeks later. Last time i try to go on this server was some month ago ? Now i get on this forum someone told to get mi "pern ban" lol. I would like never to remove other containers cause i always reporting this but when i see what that guy do in our team and nobody makes reaction on this i do the same in other team just alll...

looking at ur name i think u should be still banned.... -.-

You Put "lol", I Dont think your for real about this.

ChanClan
    Inapropriate names and behavior will not be tolerated on a public server. period.

his name is nothing i saw a guy on the server a couple weeks ago called his/her self "i rape little kids"

ChanClan
    It's not just that (his name)- it's his behavior while playing...his comments were so immature and he spammed continuously. He needs to grow up and stop insulting other players and making himself look foolish.

HEHEHE I GOT YOU BANNED. WHO'S LAUGHING NOW BUD? :

"Boom, Headshot!" - FPS_Doug
    Siege Strategy Guide Available at: http://www.mediafire.com/?auf58ax6vhbu5ry

I write what i write very serioslu and how do you know i not get exact language - i not played there 3 months....It's time to show something...i think it's very long...that ban was been with time limit its not sense to continue after time limit....
    Nick is funny...yes i created freak character but it's not sign about i am not with culture or something its totally otherwise...now i almost see why they want to ban me here. If i could know earlier this site i probably change my behave much ealier by knowing more rules. thats all.
    Last edited by CockMonster[PL]; 08-15-2011 at 05:22 AM.

You knew exactly what you were doing and that it was bad because you found it extrmely funny and then switched teams. 'hehehe'

Thread Information