User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Dj's applying for a party! =]

Hello, uK!

Here's my little application ;P Good luck with going though it ^^

Name:
    Arkadiusz Wozniak (yeah, now try to read it loud, heheh)

UT Name (Common name and Aliases as well):
    Dj Killer (and very rarely in UT: Arkadikuss)

Email/MSN:
    [email protected] / [email protected]

Location (What country you are from & are living in):
    Im living in the Poland, in a city called Malbork. Yeah, i love polandball too

What do you think of |uK|:
    Well, to be honest - all i can say is what i see on the forum. And what i can see? Something which is important to me: You stick together :-). Each and every one of you is supporting the other one. Thats nice. And I see that you have a big sense of humour.

What can you bring to this clan:
    I can teach You polish language, lol xD Nah, nah, im pretty good at insta, so i think another player on insta section (or sth;P) would be nice, dont You think? ;-) Naah, just kidding. I don't know what i could bring to uK. Humour - sure. But something else? It depends what would You need ;P Oh, and btw - im making and editing movies, so if you would like to make one someday - just call Dj ;-). And if You are playing on CB, ladder, or something (im still talking about insta) - i can wake up even in the middle of the night for a match :-)

How many years have you been playing UT:
    Believe it or not - since december 1999. And in that im playing insta for about 9 years. And i suck at normal weap's

Preferred gametype (Siege, LGI, NGI, Binslayer, BT):
    Definately everything with instagib in it :-). But im planning to try siege, so... maybe, someday... :-)

Have you been or are you in any other clans:
    Hmm, There was a polish one - Riders of Death ( -=rOd=- ) and i was there for... like 7 years, and last one - international one - |TuS| - The Unseen Soldiers - for about 2 years. Unfortunately both of them do not exist anymore.

What is your UT history:
    Whoah, thats nice question. It's like uploading a CV or something xD. Well - as i said - im playing ut since december 1999. Insta only. For about a year i was playing iLMS on just one server. But when the server was shutted down, i moved into iCTF. And im playing it all the time. And im very glad that i found this Combo Insta server. It roxXx!

Have you got or can use Teamspeak 3:
    Yes, i have TS3, and i'm using it pretty often :-). I was on Your TS a few times, but ppl were busy playing Siege, so i didn't want to disturb anyone =]

Have you got XFire or can you use XFire:
    Yep - its Arkadikuss

Other Comments:
    Well, sorry that You had to go trough this application ^^. And im sorry for any mistakes i've made - im writing this application in work, and i have to write it fast, cus i have to speak to microphone all the time (Im working in a radio station).

Holding my thumbs for myself to get permission to get uK before my nick :-)

Cheers!

Dj's going back to work, and later on hes going to rock da house! (Which means combo-insta server ^^)
    Last edited by Dj_Killer; 09-03-2011 at 07:38 AM.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    hmmm i like you already

could i possibly get your clanbase profile link and also can i have a look at any movies you have made?
    Last edited by |uK|B|aZe//.; 09-03-2011 at 09:27 AM.

Nice app, did you used to play sniper arena sometimes or just instagib only? I think I saw your nickname back in days... can't remember which server it was though

Here's my profile: http://clanbase.ggl.com/humaninfo.php?hid=2946125
    But now i realized that if i would like to log in - i need to make a new profile (It says it was too long sine i logged in last time ;-o)

My movies, for example:
    One of my many movies: (I am working also as video-editor and "voice actor" for a portal about games. Im making intro's, video-revievs, etc. Here: For example my video-reviev of The Witcher 2)

My first opener for the games portal i am making movies and video-revievs for:

My second opener for the games portal i am movies and video-reviecs for:

This is my promo of city event called Magic Malbork:

And this is an official commercial of this event (not my voice): http://malbork.naszemiasto.pl/artyku...110a0f10,1,3,8

This is my fan made promo-movie of a game Two Worlds 2:

And those are my first movies ever made. A "clan movie" from Left 4 dead 2 game:

Trailer:

Part 1:

Part 2:

Enjoy :-)

Okay, i have posted an answer with links to the movies and my id on clanbase, but it need moderator approval :-< So we need to wait :P

and Keith - the only place You could see me in a last month was or Instagib UK (United Kingdom) server, or Combo Insta from here - uK

And about Sniper - if its zp sniper, then i can manage a few frags ;-) Not like while playing insta, but still...

I've seen you playing sometimes.
    gl

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    okay ive seen some of the people youve hung out with seen your movies nice job on them btw

Thanks alot ;-) Glad u liked it ^^

Siema, nice app, we have a Polish member with the same name as you (bls|hos) am guessing your name is common in Poland. :d
    anyway good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Dj_Killer View Post
    And i suck at normal weap's
    I like you already. LOL
    Every1 here pwns me in nw. XD

GBY On your app.

Thread Information