User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

[FuN]Bl17zZ' - Removing Containers

Reason: Removing containers
    Ban Time: Very long
    IP: 83.85.220.154

Last edited by areku; 02-08-2011 at 03:28 PM.

It sucks to have players come in and ruin a good game. I ban ppl like this all the time. [FuN] is new at siege, they're learning, starting to play at our server and not familiar on the game play. Bl17zZ was surprised and yet confused at the same time when he successfully figured out how to do something which was "remove". I already had a talk with him about our rules and gave him and his fellow [FuN] clan members a siege 101 lesson. So this shouldn't happen again.

Anyway, just so you know i unbanned him, give him another chance to learn siege. Maybe we can have another clan to scrim with later in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Butcher! View Post
    It sucks to have players come in and ruin a good game. I ban ppl like this all the time. [FuN] is new at siege, they're learning, starting to play at our server and not familiar on the game play. Bl17zZ was surprised and yet confused at the same time when he successfully figured out how to do something which was "remove". I already had a talk with him about our rules and gave him and his fellow [FuN] clan members a siege 101 lesson. So this shouldn't happen again.

Anyway, just so you know i unbanned him, give him another chance to learn siege. Maybe we can have another clan to scrim with later in the future.
    This is the way to go. Nice one

I think i was like that when i start siege .. I was like WTF is all this and i did rmoved somethings :$

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Butcher! View Post

This doesnt have anything to do with learning, he got moved and removed every container in blue
    he came back to red and all was ok till he got moved again to blue and started to remove more containers, i stopped him there, so he knew what was he doing..

Anyway, it better not happen again, not like i care as i wasnt playing but more for the players that expect disturbed//*.-like players to not be able to play.

Quote Originally Posted by $carface View Post
    This is the way to go. Nice one
    If thats the way to go I shouldnt have banned him?

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|areku View Post
    If thats the way to go I shouldnt have banned him?
    I didn't say you were wrong to ban him for a second. I never question any administrators bans because all you have shown that you are trustworthy and won't sabotage or hold personal grudges when makin decisions while making sensible and lenient ones.

I was just agreeing with what Butcher did, promote siege and teach the basics to new comers. Which is why we are mainly a siege clan, to promote and be the home of siege

How about a 2nd main siege server?:S
    It's really annoying to play like this for example:
    AFK'rs who are piston afking.
    or people who only join winning team, i could name certain people who do this when there's no admin around.
    and people who simply sit in sup 24.7 and they arent newbies.

Second server will almost certainly pull the focus away and split people. We need to focus on one server, keep everyone together otherwise it will fall apart. Trust me

Im sry Areku for undermining your decision. What you did was right cuz like i said, i ban ppl like Bli7zz all the time. I hate ppl who ruin games just as much as you but since he's new, lets go ahead and give him another chance since i did explain the rules and gave them a siege 101. What he did was unacceptable and im not here to defend him. Just want to give him a second chance, thats all =D. And If he ever do it again, i'll ban him myself!

hey its ok !

Thread Information