User Tag List

Thread: ROFLCAKE

|uK|Sonic

ROFLCAKE

Banned for a month on forums for recent activity. Give longer if you wish.

I think this kind of guys should be banned forever. He clearly registered with this sole and only intent to annoy and cause havoc in the forum, nothing more and nothing less, specially knowing that this is the exact same guy that has been banned already.

I think that a new users who registered in less than 5 days or so, shouldn't be able to send PMs to anybody, that would avoid some of this stuff imo (given that the guy is not patient enough and posts publically about it, but then even a moderator can simple close or even delete the topic and ban the guy).

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Sonic View Post
    Banned for a month on forums for recent activity. Give longer if you wish.
    Does that mean the PM he sent or something else?

ooh that guy sent something on private, and i think he want to challenge blaze!!or thats the same person!?

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    banned him permanently also ive set new users to go through moderation meaning new users will be verified by myself before they are allowed to post or pm or anything

Hello Blaze, I think I got a double after reading this thread. This is my first time on this forum... Check the ip's.
    You just banned me (ROFLCAKE) from the server because I ended the game and said "ROFLOLZ". Then I get banned forever with the reason "You think it's funny?" I think some other "ROFLCAKE" pissed you off earlier... Not the first time I see people namethefting. Please reconsider...

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    banned him permanently also ive set new users to go through moderation meaning new users will be verified by myself before they are allowed to post or pm or anything
    you can turn off the PM until they actually use or post on forum thats simple so they dont start advertising for other clans etc... or the same PM.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sedafu View Post
    Hello Blaze, I think I got a double after reading this thread. This is my first time on this forum... Check the ip's.
    You just banned me (ROFLCAKE) from the server because I ended the game and said "ROFLOLZ". Then I get banned forever with the reason "You think it's funny?" I think some other "ROFLCAKE" pissed you off earlier... Not the first time I see people namethefting. Please reconsider...
    yes i banned you as a protective measure while i checked your details i unbanned you again after doing checks....

sorry about that lol

thanks for dealing with the problem maturely makes my job easier

the good news is we are back on the original siege IP of 72.5.152.96:7777!

have fun
    Last edited by |uK|B|aZe//.; 09-27-2011 at 06:04 PM.

Thread Information