User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: -.-

Its true. Im allwas for fair play but thats imposible on pub server coz clever fagots know how to make it unfair. my english is bad but I will try to explain. I join game then I see other team non stop nuking us. i pick flame so i make super jatpack. I flying in their base flaming everything oh and I see few nukes and ofc I kill it. One of those nukes shuld been of player banny coz he is at the same moment going to spec. this is ok if this fag dont balance team after he go to spec. and what happened . colla dumb killed himsell colla is now on red. this is fair ? no I dont think it is fair. I had conflicts and before with this pussy fag witch allways join winning team and provocate players in loosing team. those thinks witch he do are clever and for this rules dont exist so he can do this every time . so he cant lost neve.. ye I never saw him lost match coz if he is in losing team he will go spec blance teams and join wining team. btw I see banny popular here on forum he love to report other players and he making alot screenshots and I think it's sad". Its true I removed containers. I was spec game and watcing him how he playing in winning team and provocate other players in losing team so im join game and remove containers and not only one time I did it 2 times but that didnt help his team anyway wins..(SHIT !!!!) hahha , I know admins can see who Im if I change nick so I expected bann. only 400 matches ? I expect more but ok. bunny isnt only guy who doing those thinks. I think admins dont realy care for pub server. I mean they need to watch more and make more rules.Anyway why every person can remove any container this realy sux. Im exly new in siege but I think maybie few % ppl playing for fun other take this game too serius and most ppl are realy nervose.

When I started playing a siege that was something special for me. Also now I think it often and often I dream, I get new ideas, and often admire people who have done this mod and thinking how I would like to participate in the further progress of the game but I know it's impossible coz of my english

I am not writing this because I want to unban, I am writing this because I want people to read what I think, because I know that I'm not the only one who has these thoughts, and I think that some things have changed on the server. I hope that will change while I waited another 380 games. If not, I will not play anymore siege and maybe even UT

I want to apologize to players who have lost RU ... (I know that this is because I experienced it several times)

JUSTICE FOR COLL@ !!!!!!

FOR ADMINS ONLY :-

When i did the same thing......u guys banned me for 1000 matches....and colla for 400 matches and you admins call urself fair.........huh......this is not at all fair........!

Just becoz i am an average player i got banned for 1000 matches wow how fair......!

And admins why not u make some rules for ABUSING AND CHEATING ..... u have rules like NO CHEATING NO CAMPING etc etc .... so want can't u make rules for provocation and abusing........

Even in the forums i see people complaining about others with abusing words like motherfuckers, mofo bla bla bla .... WTF

Can't this website and forums remain clean for god sake.....????????

I am definitely not against colla no way at all ... I just want to know on what criteria admins banned me for 1000 matches and colla for 400 for same offence...!
    Though i got unbanned without serving the whole period of bann but i still want to know the criteria...

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    difference was coll@ didnt come in with names such as HaHaHa and remove containers taunt the players leave come back with another stupid name and do the same over

i wasnt the person to ban colla but if it was it would have been 1000 i dont question the other admins banning procedures and i wont start doing it now and you said it yourself after you pmed me and we talked i removed your ban and you'd only served 200 of the 1000 matches

so please dont blame us for your own misbehaving just remember me and any other admin here is a player as well we like to play the game and we certainly dont like having to babysit you all. most of the admins here work and have lives to live some even have there own kids.
    Last edited by |uK|B|aZe//.; 10-02-2011 at 11:06 AM.

Oh really! 1st of all i didn't taunt other players dat day. And secondly i didn't come back with another name and did it all again. U can refer to the screenie posted by banny. And if u have some other proof show it!Oh really! 1st of all i didn't taunt other players dat day. And secondly i didn't come back with another name and did it all again. U can refer to the screenie posted by banny. And if u have some other proof show it!Oh really! 1st of all i didn't taunt other players dat day. And secondly i didn't come back with another name and did it all again. U can refer to the screenie posted by banny. And if u have some other proof show it!Oh really! 1st of all i didn't taunt other players dat day. And secondly i didn't come back with another name and did it all again. U can refer to the screenie posted by banny. And if u have some other proof show it!Oh really! 1st of all i didn't taunt other players dat day. And secondly i didn't come back with another name and did it all again. U can refer to the screenie posted by banny. And if u have some other proof show it!Oh really! 1st of all i didn't taunt other players dat day. And secondly i didn't come back with another name and did it all again. U can refer to the screenie posted by banny. And if u have some other proof show it!

Quote Originally Posted by [-uA-]Coll@ View Post
    Its true. Im allwas for fair play but thats imposible on pub server coz clever fagots know how to make it unfair. my english is bad but I will try to explain. I join game then I see other team non stop nuking us. i pick flame so i make super jatpack. I flying in their base flaming everything oh and I see few nukes and ofc I kill it. One of those nukes shuld been of player banny coz he is at the same moment going to spec. this is ok if this fag dont balance team after he go to spec. and what happened . colla dumb killed himsell colla is now on red. this is fair ? no I dont think it is fair. I had conflicts and before with this pussy fag witch allways join winning team and provocate players in loosing team. those thinks witch he do are clever and for this rules dont exist so he can do this every time . so he cant lost neve.. ye I never saw him lost match coz if he is in losing team he will go spec blance teams and join wining team. btw I see banny popular here on forum he love to report other players and he making alot screenshots and I think it's sad". Its true I removed containers. I was spec game and watcing him how he playing in winning team and provocate other players in losing team so im join game and remove containers and not only one time I did it 2 times but that didnt help his team anyway wins..(SHIT !!!!) hahha , I know admins can see who Im if I change nick so I expected bann. only 400 matches ? I expect more but ok. bunny isnt only guy who doing those thinks. I think admins dont realy care for pub server. I mean they need to watch more and make more rules.Anyway why every person can remove any container this realy sux. Im exly new in siege but I think maybie few % ppl playing for fun other take this game too serius and most ppl are realy nervose.

When I started playing a siege that was something special for me. Also now I think it often and often I dream, I get new ideas, and often admire people who have done this mod and thinking how I would like to participate in the further progress of the game but I know it's impossible coz of my english

I am not writing this because I want to unban, I am writing this because I want people to read what I think, because I know that I'm not the only one who has these thoughts, and I think that some things have changed on the server. I hope that will change while I waited another 380 games. If not, I will not play anymore siege and maybe even UT

I want to apologize to players who have lost RU ... (I know that this is because I experienced it several times)

How much time it took for you to type this?

Nvm, back on topic.. you want me to go on a team that doesn't even have a SS nor they upgrade me for a SS. they make conts on door (perfect leech for opposite team) and you want me to switch on a team like that? I thought you resolved your problem with me. Your fighting over PIXELS, jeez grow up. WHAT IF WE NUKED ENEMY BASE several times? your post doesn't make sense

Moreover I never switched the team in that match nor i went to spec. even ask fleece , keith.

Lastly, joining our team and removing the containers just proved your such a big douche bag! you think removing stuff would cool down your Fucking mind? Consult a doctor dude

that was match before you fag. ye Im making super jetpack in Niven lol ... I see u didnt read all my text and Im not suprised

you don't make sense . read my post carefully.
    Moreover that day my first map was 'NIVEN'. I didn't play other map before, so continue making your weird stories

Banny never goes spec to balance teams! Ask Fleece!

And Ice doesn't ban for no reason!

Thread Information