User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Heads Up

Heads Up

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up on Botting_is_Funny guy that was botting in our server. He past the ACE check so just wanted to give you a heads up.

IP - 67.160.120.132

Thanks Heatwave.. we will keep an eye out for this guy. As of no, I dont find anything for that IP or Name.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    lol shiva i dont know how you didnt find out who this was but i will tell you now its SK aka Koala

403|Koala

That means perma ban?

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    lol shiva i dont know how you didnt find out who this was but i will tell you now its SK aka Koala

403|Koala
    That Fucker is really staritng to boil my blood!
    Good thing I banned him about a month ago going to check this ip to make sure he did not change it
    I don't want the likes of him to return to my server

Vacation from UT? changes? PLEASE......

Oh BTW SPAM VICTORY!

LMFAO is he back? and still cheating WOW GG!

What a smart kid ! srly

mm probably responsible for flooding servers now too. Don't worry SK. One of these days I will be bothered to trace it back to you somehow. I just can't be asked to be honest.

LOL does this anwser why the sever crashed in our game DTF VS KBS

Quote Originally Posted by $carface View Post
    mm probably responsible for flooding servers now too. Don't worry SK. One of these days I will be bothered to trace it back to you somehow. I just can't be asked to be honest.
    REALLY!? wow I would be surprised if he would go thru that much trouble wow....
    I thought he was just an obsessive cheater with a lot of talent he FOOLISHLY WASTES
    Netherless, if he's this much of a dirtbag to hell with him then.

You would have loved to see the demo I recorded testing his intention on my server $car. I pulled a little sting operation on him where I uploaded the BadNeighborsUltimateV2 map with his cheat in it. reason I did so was because he was playing on our sever under the name of Volthomas and Voldermort when I asked him if he was SK he finally confirmed, However I gave him the benefit of the doubt since he was kind of exiled away, aliasing under a new name and playing a lot on my server that he would give up his days of cheating, but then I noticed him climb the top ten scoreboard of Gauntlet passing our regulars RedKang and such and closer to Necrosis_MHS's score both of them having over a million as the all time score.... .blah blah blah... anyways

I gave him a chance instead of impulse banning convicted cheaters like I normaly do
    He rocketed up the top ten scoreboard in a SHORT time
    He had my suspiciouns reignited.
    I wanted to test to see if he's changed, if given the chance chance to cheat if he would take it.
    So then I setup the

Sting Operation.

We played a 2vs2 game at his BadNeighborsUltimateV2 map with the mutator cheat
    I aliased as a random name nobodies ever heard of or known
    He has no idea any admins are present.
    I added a serverside mutator I made called 'Supervisor' which waits for him to use his command, catches him and sends him thru a rollar coaster of torment and exposing him to all the players and I dont even need to lift a finger.
    my team buiilt a supplier and built a lot of containers and after almost 2 minutes he uses it! and boy does it mess him up! bitchslapping him with debilitateing seizures and horriblle noises and teleports him DAMN wish you could have seen the demo but demos never work except on the machine they are recoreded on due to general bullshit anyhow....

More ranting..
    He fell right for my trap, he just belly flopped on my level 5 supermine known as supervisor!
    It kicked his ass and I banned him.

He will cheat any chance he can get it seems keep this guy exiled from the community.
    $car I remember back in thhe early days when I put my skin in SiegeXtreme and you wanted to kill me for it
    thinking I embeded cheats and all sorts of naughty stuff. Wow I can really understand what you meant long ago when you said other codders have screwed you in the past! man.... crazy crazy stuff....

GAMETRACKER LEAKS!!!!!! SX3!!!!
    http://www.gametracker.com/wildcardx....php?id=186053

what? what happend? oh yeah more ranting!!! blah vblah SK cheat blah not basing code off his blah blah got to reinvent the wheel blah more work blah blah no its not done yet!
    blah your gonnna need your mom to do that!

Oh wait yeah! more ranting. So yeah in suummary he totaly took the bait I set out for him he did it in a Regular Competitive NON-LEECH NO MONSTERS Normal siegegame so what would stop him from using an aimbot or cheat of some kind?

It really pisses me off their are cheats that surpass ACE now >
    The Anticheats!!! They're USELESS!!!!
    SOB

Spam.....

hmmmm....

nah thats it :P

Oh BTW SPAM VICTORY!

Thread Information