User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: uK vs uA

lol at this thread - i can see what JD wanted to do making teams somewhat fair...I have no problem saying that uk has a majority of the top siege players - its why I joined R ..

JD just play one with whoever is around and see how it goes - try playing against uk top players while your whole team is speaking spanish in your ear and osyris is switching you from offense to defense 30 times a game lol - you got it made regardless of who shows

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    im not even gona be replying to you anymore JD you really are that pathetic if you wanna play |uK| you play the team we put out or not at all

that said talk to rays or silverwing to set a date because i cant deal with someone as dumb as you, and i thought kenneth was fucking bad.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|chiseller View Post

omg LOL chis i literally laughed out loud when i saw that.... very appropriate

Quote Originally Posted by TDNConvict View Post
    JD just play one with whoever is around and see how it goes - try playing against uk top players while your whole team is speaking spanish in your ear and osyris is switching you from offense to defense 30 times a game lol - you got it made regardless of who shows
    LOL he does that to you too?
    He's always like Moko D, Moko MAKE MINES..no STOP MINES DO (Fill in the blank. lol)

Quote Originally Posted by TDNConvict View Post
    lol at this thread - i can see what JD wanted to do making teams somewhat fair...I have no problem saying that uk has a majority of the top siege players - its why I joined R ..

ROFL.

wow jd ur a dirty pussy

Quote Originally Posted by Moko View Post
    LOL he does that to you too?
    He's always like Moko D, Moko MAKE MINES..no STOP MINES DO (Fill in the blank. lol)
    he does but i stopped listening lol I just play my position from the start unless its really not working

dem u wna scrim ?? or 1v1?? remember i made u rage quit before

hence the drama in this topic im not gonna read everything..
    talk normal and i will read
    had it with this bitching

retards just do likr [R]^ do when they get some people online they scrim so we can do the same if me grim mal or JD are there we can scrim or someone else from uA idc just play with the people we get

Thread Information