User Tag List

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: uK vs uA

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    lol i dont see how you get a choice as to what team we field?

your challenging us we will play whatever players we feel are appropriate if you dont like that then dont challenge us
    You don't see much of that anymore ..it's always siege but on a different sever.

Lets rock!

I'm guessing weekends are good for most of you? What about this coming Sunday at like 3 or 4 PM EST?

noo weekends dont work for me, im just gna say, if you guys cant make a fair scrim then there is no point scrimming...... not all about winning in a 12 year old game you know.... 8-), if you guys dont wna play a good game then thats fine 8-)

give us some days & times thuggayboy, anyone else like sundays or do more people prefer weekdays?

Rays, Blaze already said it's gonna be him, chis, shiva, sw and they're gonna bring back SK so they will surely win. I'm sorry man, but there's no room for semi-pros like yourself and I.

"Boom, Headshot!" - FPS_Doug
    Siege Strategy Guide Available at: http://www.mediafire.com/?auf58ax6vhbu5ry

Que? You're not even playing Pius?

might, it all depends on how many [-uA-] members show. but it sounds like |uK| is going to try and field their best, so we may as well too right? I just wanna play for fun, like a pug, but this grudge between Blaze, SAM, Butch and JD simply will not die.

"Boom, Headshot!" - FPS_Doug
    Siege Strategy Guide Available at: http://www.mediafire.com/?auf58ax6vhbu5ry

The problem is if I play we are going to win no matter who else we field.. could even be Rays. So maybe I should sit this one out for you Pius. You'll owe me something though.

This is a Scrim. We can field who we want. Also, seeing that this is our first scrim with uA i think fielding our best would be appropriate. Unless you guys are scared and can't handle us. What happened to all the talk about |uK| has nothing on uA and how they are the best. But |uK| will play a team that they wanna play with. Its a Scrim not a PUG!

Thread Information