User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: uK vs uA

requesting permission to play for uA in order to kick chisellers poopyface in

Finally... my motherboard has died. I took my computer apart last night.. one thing at a time.. and the motherboard powers up but no beeps no display nothing. It wont power off or restart... i have to switch the PS off to stop the noise.. lol
    Anyways.. if its this weekend I cant play... probably sometime next week i should have it back up and running.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    noo weekends dont work for me, im just gna say, if you guys cant make a fair scrim then there is no point scrimming...... not all about winning in a 12 year old game you know.... 8-), if you guys dont wna play a good game then thats fine 8-)
    you know whats funny from this? i had the impression winning and bragging was everything for you from last nights pugs clearly thats not the case when it comes to clan matches right?

JD is a 6 yr old on steroids.

lol, me talking shit makes ut more competitive, at the end of the day its a game.... lets just try to make this a fun match...... the more enjoyable the more matches there will be 8-)

See? this is why I don't want to play. You fuckers are all about winning... How about the fact that we're the only clan willing to scrim |uK|? How about the fact that we're the only clan trying to be an active clan. I say we put this shit on CB or OGL and make this a weekly thing if you fuckers wanna be all competitive about it. we can get HIGH and R in on this too.

"Boom, Headshot!" - FPS_Doug
    Siege Strategy Guide Available at: http://www.mediafire.com/?auf58ax6vhbu5ry

Nice attitude.

Well i guess im up, my desktop is ok now...
    "Tactical Suicide!"

I remember when I was in {WINGS}. I always wanted to field the best team so we wouldn't lose. In the end we never got to play and {WINGS} is basically Inactive now. In the end who cares If you win or lose. I can't exchange UT wins for real money or glory.

I think it's pointless to ask for a clan match and then ask the other clan to not use their best players. I get that uA is just trying to create some good atmosphere with uK here. But if you ask for a match then expect the other team to use the best players they can possibly use.

I would personally like to see a uK vs "Siege All-Stars" (The best non-uK players) match

Me and Moskva already asked if we can scrim against uK and ofcourse, with fair teams. They accepted but we gotta get players for it now.. i believe we will as soon as mlsg is over!
    About uk vs ua...
    You guys know that you will win with your 1st team (talking about uK).. so why wouldn't u want to play some close match instead of raping them easily.

Thread Information