User Tag List

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: uK vs uA

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    yea we dont like having scrims and yet manage to play [R] every saturday because they can handle the fact that whoevers here from uk will play its the same for them

the problem with what your trying to do and its funny mal is talking because hes response is riddled with incompetence which isnt a surprise, hes saying that uk is asking for you guys to put a b team out? honestly go read JD's post again. JD to reply to you requires me to facepalm, every pug you play with me shiva sw or anyone else for that matter requires for you to be on our ass for a good hour or two until some truths come out and your response is "EZZZZZZZZZ"

grow the fuck up and learn how to make proper conversations stupid fucking moron

we wont play you wanna know why? because we have better offers from [R] who have agreed to play us every saturday in some friendly matches

HAVE FUN PLAYING AGAINST NO ONE

Why wont you guys stop the drama?Damn man...In my opinion everyone can play whoever they want to play against,we only need to set a date and time.Ofcourse its for the fun(hard saying this when me myself turn into a devil most of the times in a match and cursing to everyone) haha,but still guys calm down,pls post ure times and dates and we will set something up!
    Last edited by Diablo; 11-07-2011 at 03:59 PM.

blaze ur still a child..... havent grown up at all it seems.... you cant say shit to what i said and you just blurt out whatever comes to mind...... and ur telling me to learn how to make proper conversations 8-) there are only a few uk members (surprisingly the admins) that dont want to have a good game...... you can ask silverwing aswell, i talked to him in ts before i wrote this and said we can just set a day and scrim that day at a certain time.... like whoevers around...... blaze are you gna grow up??? seriously ur just making urself look like an idiot now 8-) diablo im not trying to start anything, just want some scrims to start.... apparently blaze wants to play [R] and limit the competition... 8-) when blaze is ready to grow up and stop hating on uA then perhaps we can start some scrims (Y)

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    blaze ur still a child..... havent grown up at all it seems.... you cant say shit to what i said and you just blurt out whatever comes to mind...... and ur telling me to learn how to make proper conversations 8-) there are only a few uk members (surprisingly the admins) that dont want to have a good game...... you can ask silverwing aswell, i talked to him in ts before i wrote this and said we can just set a day and scrim that day at a certain time.... like whoevers around...... blaze are you gna grow up??? seriously ur just making urself look like an idiot now 8-) diablo im not trying to start anything, just want some scrims to start.... apparently blaze wants to play [R] and limit the competition... 8-) when blaze is ready to grow up and stop hating on uA then perhaps we can start some scrims (Y)
    im not hating on no one if you want to play us then play us but dont try to dictate what team we put out for a game against you guys

lol im a child when you work pay your own mortgage, bills etc and stop feeding off your parents and getting handouts from them come and talk before then dont bother talking to me cos all i do whenever i see you is facepalm. it amazes me how much trash such a useless player can talk and still lose no face. limit what competition? you think your competition? i have a harder time wiping my ass then playing against you. osyris came to me and said lets make the uk vs r matches a regular thing every saturday because we had fun playing you guys do you wanna see the team we put out or are you just gona assume we fielded our top lineup and handed out a raping?

what i find especially amusing is you want to field your "best" team but dont want us to field ours? makes so much sense. what do you learn at uni? how to downtalk people and make yourself look like an even bigger douche mba?

oh and il tell you now shivas having doubts about unbanning you now because all you seem to do is be on his mines or sw's ass whenever your online might wanna take some reflection on that just dont say i didnt warn you when you crumble and fall into a river of tears
    Last edited by |uK|B|aZe//.; 11-07-2011 at 07:32 PM.

yayyyyyy!!! uA vs uK should be a fun match!!! cant wait for everyone to stop being such babies and just play so i can see the match ^_^ woohoo!!

blaze firstly, im not dictating any team i just said i want a good game..... i said if you read dont put out uKs top team otherwise there would be like no point in scrimming..... 8-) also i dont know how you can state something about my life, you dont know me so dont go saying i feed off my parents... thats something a child would say 8-) read what you wrote, you talk the most shit in ut and yet you dont expect it back, i have said nothing, ive been trying to start a scrim which is why i made this topic... but it looks like you are just ruining that 8-) uA isnt gna put out their top team, some of our top members dont play now..... im gna be banned again for talking back when someone talks shit..... in a game if i win i talk shit, if you win you talk shit.... ITS A GAME.... not real life jeez i dont know how sad ur lives are but to relate it to a game is pathetic and childish.... so if you are ready to go back on topic and set up a scrim then lets start discussing a day... 8-)

Quote Originally Posted by Sovvie View Post
    yayyyyyy!!! uA vs uK should be a fun match!!! cant wait for everyone to stop being such babies and just play so i can see the match ^_^ woohoo!!
    Sovvie, you own woman! ;D

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Rays View Post
    If you resided that avatar sized that would be awesome.

Thread Information