User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I want advice.

I want advice.

Okay i want this to be a serious discussion. Please thats all im asking for here is advice because this is pissing me the fuck off and i want others opinions on what i should do. This is a story so be ready for a long post...

Allright well ive known this kid since i was about in 6th grade. His name is Kevin. He lives the next street over from me and is in my neighborhood. At first we hated eachother and he caused drama(by name calling me and makeing fun of me) for me for the next year or so then we all started to smoke weed and we became freinds. Also my best freind Craig started to hang out with us and we have been chilling ever since. Throughout the time that i have known Kevin he has tryed to steal my ciggerates,money, weed, he and craig would take my bike and hide it and make me find it. All those times i would give them 2nd chances on more then a few occasions. Until lately Kevin has tryed to steal and make up bull shit lie storys to cover up his lies to make me believe him which were pretty good cover ups. He also disrepects my house and when i tell him to not to do something IN MY HOUSE he dose it anyways. Im also pretty sure he tryed egging my house before as well but i have no proof that he did that. Anyways last sunday I told his ass off telling him that he needs to learn to respect me and the shit that i own and my house, and if he didnt then i dont want him to be my freind. He shrugged it off like no big deal and that made me pissed off so i walked away and he didnt do anything after that. Now this is where Craig comes in to play. Since we all started to hang out those 2 have turned out to become best freind over the years. Since kevin was somewhat pissed at me Craig decided to do the same because tbh Kevin and Craig has gotten into more then there fair share of trouble before. So Craig follows him around and dose pretty much what Kevin dose and thus goes along with him if Kevin decides he wanted to steal something from me. So now Craig and i arent talking because Craig owes me 20$ for some shit that he PROMISED to pay me back. Anyways ive learned to stand up to them but truthufully I want them to change so im giveing them 1 final chance to stop fucking with me and if they cant learn to respect me and the shit that i own im done with their sorry little asses. This is what im going to say to both of them:

Listen i am sorry for some of the stuff i said and did Sunday, I said everything there for a reason, I just ask for respect that you dont even try to steal my stuff,weed ciggs anything.Also if i tell you not to do something in my house you dont do it. If i was in your house I would not do that to you because i have respect to people even complete strangers that i see off the street. Listen my point is I want to be your freind but if you cant learn to respect my property and my posseions then i dont want to be your freind.

Anyways if anyone has bothered to read all this im just asking for advice. Please dont troll me im asking for this to stay on topic.

Dont give them another chance.. the only reason that they are being pricks to you is because you're allowing them to. They know that you're always going to give them one more chance, because as you said "All those times i would give them 2nd chances on more then a few occasions."

Find some new friends, ask yourself why you would want to hang out with people that constantly steal from you, and are disrespectful towards you?

tell them to piss off and find new friends. ive been in situations like this. trust me. do they make fun of
    u for playing ut? cuz if they do they can rot in hell

Pull off a Gimli and chop their heads off!...nah jk.Just ignore them dude and find new friends in the meantime.

i'm glad that you stood up for yourself yeaaa sometimes you jus gotta got *snip* *snip* and cut people out of your life. they're not being good friends to you. you shouldnt have to put up with that at all. you shouldnt be sorry for anything since they're the ones disrespecting you.

those arnt friends ... just get away from them before... make new friends...

i had people that talked shit... i just walked away and chilled with some other friends... and guess what.. they r my boys and my best friends now and they always have my back and i have theirs ... we like a family.

I agree with the rest, they aren't your friends.
    Don't give them second chances either because they are not going to try to get better.
    They just messing with you and they know that you will get pissed because of it, that's why they are keep doing it.

Ditch them and find other friends that will appreciate for who you are.

i agree with the rest

why do you call them friends?... friends don't do that, why are you giving then another chance man? they don't diserve that, neither do you.

theres a huge world, full of people (overpopulated as a matter of fact hahaha), surely you will find nice people man...
    think with your head and heart more than with the weed.

in life you will always have to face situations like this... work, sports, even family... you better cut this "friendship" in a good way, specially if one of your "pals" lives close to you

you can tell them tou go f... themselves or try to end this in a peaceful way... i think hahah

tell us how did it go!

Quote Originally Posted by mostro View Post
    i agree with the rest

why do you call them friends?... friends don't do that, why are you giving then another chance man? they don't diserve that, neither do you.

theres a huge world, full of people (overpopulated as a matter of fact hahaha), surely you will find nice people man...
    think with your head and heart more than with the weed.

in life you will always have to face situations like this... work, sports, even family... you better cut this "friendship" in a good way, specially if one of your "pals" lives close to you

you can tell them tou go f... themselves or try to end this in a peaceful way... i think hahah

tell us how did it go!

So you call someone who steals sh*t from you a friend ?

Well, all i can say is never talk to those ppl, nowadays people like them are the ones you see in jail or failing in their own lives (if they dont change that is..)

I know that you like them as "friends" to hang out and talk shit and all that but.. Even if it is hard, just forget them and eventually you will meet some REAL friends.

Oh and if they start bothering you again just call the cops or something.

I wont wish you good luck, because whatever happens it is your desicion.

Basically.. Like everyone else said just tell them to get the f**k out of your life.
    "Tactical Suicide!"

Thread Information