Moskva raging on TS - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    U mad bro? Wanna trash talk?
    Thought u got enough on TS? Why are you even trying to shit talk, it's you the faggot here, raging on a pug game.
    People making fun of you, expected.
    I'm not even scared of you trying to threatening people by saying you're gonna ban them.
    Abuse your admin more I don't give a fuck, you'll get the backfire

I bash people? funny and interesting
    I guess I'll have to make my case
    so people who doesnt know what happened wont say anything about something they dont have any idea
    at this point I think Blaze will easily understand whats going on as hes knows everything about being an admin

ok as you know, (and in case you dont know) we have pug rules SI?

so we get in the server and there was 2 guys of the other team aliasing as Moko's something
    after that their whole team used a name like that
    one of the rules is: RECOGNIZABLE NICKS SI?
    Moko actually told them that...
    they all stood quiet and didnt do anything
    I was like ok... I'll let this one to pass
    then during the game they spam the sup several times, like they shot 3-4 times rockets to were we where (with the excuse we had the sb there)
    we had no super container nor mines so basically they just stood with their rockets to spam
    really who are you trying to trick there
    there was a huge difference when you guys shot the sup with rockets than when people went up the tower and shoot ripper
    you gotta be some sorta blind and retarded to confuse a person with a super booster
    ok the funny thing is Gravity was doing it first I gave him the warning and what happened?...
    he didnt say anything and simply stopped doing it
    after that I gave the SAME warning to Hector and what happened? I got 3 people bashing at me because they arent manly enough to do it by themselves
    I coulda banned them when they aliased
    but I didnt
    I coulda banned them when they spammed the sup without asking or warning
    but I didnt
    I coulda ragebanned them 3 because they were bashing at me as they dont have any arguments
    but I didnt

dont think you are protected because you are some sorta "current" in this

Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

thats my case
    and if you want drama go watch a movie or read a book
    I want to play a decent pug thats all
    kthxbye
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

That still doesn't deserves the right to talk shit to my clan. You mad at people not the whole clan. Thanks.
    And by the way no one from BLS gives a fuck about you. You're not the center of the universe you know?
    Last edited by Keith; 11-21-2011 at 02:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CoD|Moskva View Post
    [B]u[L]l[S]hit clan
    Do NOT talk shit about our whole clan, because our whole clan was not a part of this incident. If you wish to talk shit, please just do it to the person or people who committed the said crime you think was committed. Our entire clan doesn't need your shit, because we have many respectable people who did nothing to deserve your shit talking. So just talk shit to the one or two people your throwing your hissy fit at, and leave everyone else out of it.

Well the thing is moskva..WHO gave you the clearance to ban/kick people out of siegepug?...cuz of mlsg? You got the permission to admin a match but that dont give you the rights to kick or ban people out of a pug.Now you are saying that u could have ban them with no permission from others.simply said...abusing admin when no one is watching. nuff said? kthnxbye? really...stop acting like a little kid who knows all and know your place.kthnxbye!....oh and btw u said: i dont give a shit...then why all this story and talk shit?
    Last edited by Diablo; 11-21-2011 at 02:12 PM.

People on the other side are simply adorable.
    Saying to obey rules is now abusing admin nice nice.
    People trying to stop confusion by kicking people is abuse nice nice.

Admins breaking their own rules by fake nicking is fine niceeeee niceeeee!!
    People getting exasperated because people constantly break rules is called childish nice!

Btw Cube O'Square, before you say I'm abusing admin because people are being jerks on TS and I kick them, stop kicking Grim when he's not doing anything srsly.
    When I kick I got a reason, and for the record I kicked Moskva too.

And I have no intention to leave my PC....Cause I use a laptop to use internet!!!

Moskva did nothing wrong BEFORE he started to yell, wile he was yelling his way about it was wrong but he had EVERY right to be ticked off.

I don't condone bashing of any sort, but I see his view point totally and see why he feels the way he does.

It's sad when a person falls, he gets mocked.
    It's even sadder when another person who was mocked, mocks another. gg Bunny Hopper. (referring to TS)

Peace be to the waters, my the storm blow by...Peace, be still.

~God Bless~

~ Moko

P.S. I posted a long post but it had to be moderated if it's not there I DID post before almost evry1 else.

ok so this is the part I laugh and say I TOLD YA
    but seriously you say "no one in BLS gives a fuck about me"
    what I DO know is you DO talk about me and CoD in your forums
    you dont want me to disrespect your clan
    well dont disrespect me and CoD up first SI?
    AS SIMPLE AS TATH

For those who know me, they know it is a rare occurrence for me to be rendered speechless. But when I heard that BLS wants to further political and social goals wholly or in part through activities that involve force or violence and a violation of criminal law, I must say that speechless I was. Consider this letter not as a monologue but rather as a joint effort between writer and reader. Together we shall expose his malversation. Together we shall challenge his sniveling assumptions about merit. And together we shall invigorate the effort to reach solutions by increasing the scope of the inquiry rather than by narrowing or abandoning it. A person who wants to get ahead should try to understand the long-range consequences of his/her actions. BLS has never had that faculty. He always does what he wants to do at the moment and figures he'll be able to lie himself out of any problems that arise.

While most people know this like a schoolchild knows that 2+2=4, BLS often misuses the word "anthropocentrical" to mean something vaguely related to unilateralism or parasitism or somesuch. BLS's comrades, realizing that an exact definition is anathema to what they know in their hearts, are usually content to assume that BLS is merely trying to say that he's merely trying to make this world a better place in which to live. On balance, I wish more people in government had the morality and the backbone to take a principled stand against his illogical arguments. Still, he uses obscure words like "eulamellibranchiate" and "contemporaneousness" to conceal his agenda to portray malodorous hellions as dunderheads. I, for one, find that having to process phrases with long words like those makes me feel hoodwinked, inferior, definitely frustrated, and angry. That's why I strive for utmost clarity whenever I explain to others that many people who follow BLS's disquisitions have come to the erroneous conclusion that the most valuable skill one can have is the ability to lie convincingly. The stark truth of the matter is that he just keeps on saying, "I don't give a [expletive deleted] about you. I just want to destroy the values, methods, and goals of traditional humanistic study."

It would be nice to say that possession-obsessed charlatanism doesn't exist anymore but we all know that it does. If we let BLS transform our society into a boisterous war machine, all we'll have to look forward to in the future is a public realm devoid of culture and a narrow and routinized professional life untouched by the highest creations of civilization. Unless we admonish him not seven times, but seventy times seven, our whole social structure will gradually disintegrate and crumble into ruins. In closing this letter, let me point out that I would be remiss if I didn't remind you that BLS's partisans shout the foulest obscenities imaginable at anyone who dares to give peace a chance.

However, CoD....

No other topic is more important and explains better the demise of our society than the saga of CoD. What follows is a series of remarks addressed to the readers of this letter and to CoD himself. If the past is any indication of the future, he will once again attempt to add insult to injury. Some people have indicated that to make up for all of the time he's wasted blathering, he should step aside and let me arraign him at the tribunal of public opinion. I can neither confirm nor deny that statement, but I can say that CoD's gloomy, malicious game of chess—the unmannerly chess of mysticism—has continued for far too long. It's time to checkmate this daft nymphomaniac and show him that he labels anyone he doesn't like as "benighted". That might well be a better description of CoD.

What is the most appropriate way to encourage open, civic engagement? Education—the real thing, not the intemperate facsimile that CoD promotes in order to suppress controversy and debate. Many of our problems would be solved if only more people were educated to learn that if CoD is incapable of discerning the mad ramblings of irresponsible astrologers from the wisdom and nuance embedded in a sage's discourse then I seriously doubt that he'll be capable of determining that to believe that the peak of fashion is to ridicule, parody, censor, and downgrade opposing ideas is to deceive ourselves. Am I angry? You bet. If you want truth, you have to struggle for it. This letter represents my struggle, my attempt at detailing the specific steps and objectives needed to thwart CoD's stentorian schemes. It is also my soapbox for informing the community at large that CoD and his cronies are, by nature, surly lackwits. Not only can that nature not be changed by window-dressing or persiflage, but CoD's amateurish form of voyeurism is like a forest fire. Once it is started, none can set bounds to the resulting conflagration. The only option is to serve on the side of Truth. While doing so won't put a stop to voyeurism, it will demonstrate decisively that we've tolerated CoD's blasphemous, disruptive bunco games long enough. It's time to lose our patience and chill our kindness. It's time to go placidly amid the noise and haste while remaining true to those beliefs, ideals, and aspirations we hold most dear. It's time to shout to the world that we must debunk the nonsense spouted by his rank-and-file followers. Those who claim otherwise do so only to justify their own subversive, misguided solutions.

Even people who consider themselves stuporous muttonheads generally agree that there appears to be some disagreement in the community regarding the number of times that CoD has been seen taking control of a nation and sucking it dry. Some say once; some say five times; some say a dozen times or more. The point is not to quibble over numbers or anything like that but rather to clarify that I myself am obviously not up on the latest gossip. Still, I have heard people say that those of us who are too lazy or disinterested to expose some of CoD's scummy deeds have no right to complain when he and his confidants demand that Earth submit to the dominion of disorganized spouters. CoD has been working for years to create a moral and ideological climate in which barbaric, foolish scalawags can lower scholastic standards, which is another way of saying that CoD truly believes that taking away what few freedoms we have left is essential for the safety and welfare of the public. It is just such yellow-bellied megalomania, worthless egoism, and intellectual aberrancy that stirs CoD to project a stream of mawkish images of death, sex, disaster, material goods, celebrities, and other fixtures in a mock-Olympian firmament. Let us now begin a course of careful, planned, and coordinated action because in that is our only hope for the future.

Think you're a star? I'm sorry for you, no one talks about you and CoD there.

Thread Information