User Tag List

View Poll Results: Ban people who use it?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • JES!!!!

18 56.25%
  • No im a moron who uses it!

14 43.75%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Lol you mad brah?
    You can shoot almost trough any wall with pulse -.-

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Cube View Post
    Lol you mad brah?
    You can shoot almost trough any wall with pulse -.-
    I'm not mad and im def not your "brah "

and well I wouldn't really know , I don't play anymore but I can't imagine their being THAT many new maps. And well if you can't defend your base to keep a guy from pulsing a item or container wtv it will be , well you need a better team I believe ?

What? You can pulse through walls?

I knew about the rocket cannons and biobombs but I've never made a successful one and stopped trying to

Id say keep it on.
    A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
    Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|MiniWick View Post
    I'm not mad and im def not your "brah "

and well I wouldn't really know , I don't play anymore but I can't imagine their being THAT many new maps. And well if you can't defend your base to keep a guy from pulsing a item or container wtv it will be , well you need a better team I believe ?
    idc bout shitty conts or other huildings its about those fcking naabs pulsing ur core , i dont feel like camping all day on the roof just for some sad cunts to abuse a bug.
    But w.e why would i actually care about your opinion if you dont play, better yet why even vote if you dont know what this topic is all about if you dont play?

idc bout shitty conts or other huildings its about those fcking naabs pulsing ur core , i dont feel like camping all day on the roof just for some sad cunts to abuse a bug.
    But w.e why would i actually care about your opinion if you dont play, better yet why even vote if you dont know what this topic is all about if you dont play?
    I have far more experience in UT then you fkn basement rat. And my opinion does matter because for what I said before "but I can't imagine their being THAT many new maps " I'm pretty shure the gameplay did not change one little bit , as for finding new "secret" stuff in the games witch no one knew . ( allot of people knew about this ) and I can vote if I want too . And well if you don't have the time to kill 1 person prob every few minutes to protect your core , well you sir are a NAAB.

I have far more experience in UT then you fkn basement rat. And my opinion does matter because for what I said before "but I can't imagine their being THAT many new maps " I'm pretty shure the gameplay did not change one little bit , as for finding new "secret" stuff in the games witch no one knew . ( allot of people knew about this ) and I can vote if I want too . And well if you don't have the time to kill 1 person prob every few minutes to protect your core , well you sir are a NAAB.
    Oh rlly?
    Mr pro do you actually play UT since the release?
    If not then please gtfo with your shittalk.
    And about being a naab?
    Go play a few public matches with 17/20 people who are completely retarded and all they do is sit in the fcking sup and camp all day long and wont even spend a single RU on buildings to help the team besides nukes wich get destroyed every time cuz they are completely rtarded to make nukes in plain sight and no not invincible nukes, reg warheads.
    OH gameplay didnt change? RLLY?
    I wish it was like 4 - 5 years back no retards who only nukespam with a retarded translocator.
    And wtf are you trying to achieve with talking about new maps?
    You can do it on blackriver/fortress/minicivil and so on those are OLD maps arent they?
    Last edited by |uK|Cube; 12-03-2011 at 05:50 AM.

Oh rlly?
    Mr pro do you actually play UT since the release?
    If not then please gtfo with your shittalk.
    And about being a naab?
    Go play a few public matches with 17/20 people who are completely retarded and all they do is sit in the fcking sup and camp all day long and wont even spend a single RU on buildings to help the team besides nukes wich get destroyed every time cuz they are completely rtarded to make nukes in plain sight and no not invincible nukes, reg warheads.
    OH gameplay didnt change? RLLY?
    I wish it was like 4 - 5 years back no retards who only nukespam with a retarded translocator.
    And wtf are you trying to achieve with talking about new maps?
    You can do it on blackriver/fortress/minicivil and so on those are OLD maps arent they?
    You just proved my point , it was doable then and it should always be doable now . On mini civil making a tele is a SKILL FULL WAY TO WIN , but realizing , how long you played , I must admit you do have more length wise in this case, but you still suck , maybe if you could compare yourself with blaze , blackout,windigo ,crash etc. I mean you DO have 11 years of experience to what I have only about 6..( off and on ) And if you hate playing normal games . Get together a PUG ... ( what a concept that would be )

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    shut up already jesus

You just proved my point , it was doable then and it should always be doable now . On mini civil making a tele is a SKILL FULL WAY TO WIN , but realizing , how long you played , I must admit you do have more length wise in this case, but you still suck , maybe if you could compare yourself with blaze , blackout,windigo ,crash etc. I mean you DO have 11 years of experience to what I have only about 6..( off and on ) And if you hate playing normal games . Get together a PUG ... ( what a concept that would be )
    Miniwick as i said it's not about the telly's this topic is about PULSEGUN shooting trough the wall directly at the core with alt fire.
    + i am not a competive player like i was b4 when i was active on clanbase.
    I've had those times now it's just when i feel like playing ( wich is almost close to 0 cuz of fucked up teams and shit ).

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    shut up already jesus
    Why can't we have a small trolling fight?
    I'm sorry that i haven't chosen you this time ill pick you the next time k?

Thread Information