User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

|uK|Sponge team-balancing in 4 teams

I kept warning |uK|Sponge to not do it and why, but perhaps because I am not an admin or not in the clan or for another whatever reason decided to ignore me completelly.
    The |uK| clan has to serve as the example for the other players, so if the server itself says to NOT balance in 4 teams, then DON'T, and as being part of the clan all members should know this better than me and any other player and follow those rules at 100%, imo, otherwise other players are unlikelly to respect these small, yet important rules as well.

I wasn't able to play for 10 seconds straight without |uK|Sponge balancing teams and making me go to a different team every time.
    Here's some shots of the events before I left to come make the report:

Last edited by Feralidragon; 12-07-2011 at 08:45 PM.

wonder if its him
    A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
    Winston Churchill

Didn't notice about sponge but i saw honeybee making !T rampage and kinda ruining the game.
    I don't have screen but... it sux watching non uK players getting banned for it while uk server mods/admins remain "untouched" for doing troubles on the server.

Well make reports and see. I'll check if this was sponge

Quote Originally Posted by terminator View Post
    Didn't notice about sponge but i saw honeybee making !T rampage and kinda ruining the game.
    I don't have screen but... it sux watching non uK players getting banned for it while uk server mods/admins remain "untouched" for doing troubles on the server.
    Shouldnt ever be like dat

Well that aside, at least here on uK I can speak up my mind at the admins without getting banned. Got banned on UrS combo for 50 matches (not even worth to yawn on) a while ago cuz I told an admin to fuck off defending a lamer.

But back on topic, did you check his country flag in the control panel? Cuz I doubt it's really him.

I agree with you Merciless. Still I doubt anyone would take any action if i posted screens of honey bee abusing team balance button on 4 way siege. But in case u2 chile did that, he would get 50 matches at least instantly. Anyway i'll keep my eyes opened next time. Personally nothing against honey bee and MORE LESS against Sponge

Why that? I've banned uK people before and would do it again. Hell, I even banned my love Grim (it still hurts).

Didn't notice Sponge flag, so idk.
    I don't have anything against Sponge nor any uK member really (I know a lot of people who do against the entire clan), but when I saw someone with the uK tag blatantly disrespecting the clan's server own rules, I had to do something about it, and I hope Scar or Blaze ban whoever that player really is for a couple of matches or apply another fitting punishment.
    I forgot to mention that the map was the 4 teams version of minicivilwar, and the time was somewhat the same as when I created this topic.

I think something should be built for the server to:
    - Check if the player is using a uK tag and cross check with a database to see if it's really a uK member, and the same for the player name itself, and deny the player if he's trying to look like another player;
    - Totally cancel team balancing in 4 teams, or better yet, fix it.

I wish I had time for both myself, as I really like to play in uK servers and I hate to see such things happening when it's possible to avoid them through the right technology aka mods.
    Still hoping someone with knowledge and free time to step up and help this clan to fix their server problems, because they really need it.
    Last edited by Feralidragon; 12-09-2011 at 06:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|chiseller View Post
    Why that? I've banned uK people before and would do it again. Hell, I even banned my love Grim (it still hurts).
    Distance makes the love stronger they say.

Thread Information