Blaze is God! Let's all beg for mercy asap ! :)) - Page 3

User Tag List

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Before I say anything I'd be ticked off no matter who this is that was banned, though it being Terminator I get more ticked.

Blaze I'm going to say this and I say this with the chance that you ban me too, and I invite it if you wish to ban me.

Stop being 2 faced.

You laugh when they record Carlos, Grim, Kenneth, SW laughing like Grim. You laugh at recordings all the time, Termi recorded you raging If I remember correctly you laughed at the Grim raging thread amirite? SAME THING! If THAT is why Termi is banned then srsly grow up, and again this isn't simply because we're close, this would tick me off if this was anyone even people I don't like.

And as for you putting me in this saying "In Moko's eye's your an angel but in everyone elses you aren't", let me tell you something fireball, Termi was there when I had problems, let me practically cry to him for months on a personal issue, he makes me laugh when I'm upset and has been behind me when I was attacked by Sakura, Kron, Hector, YDT and others, he's been here for me. He jokes around and has things he does but he's my friend that I dearly treasure and love. Termi is liked and loved by lots of people, just because you suddenly have a hate for him doesn't mean the whole world hates him.

If he has broken rules on any server I and I'm sure he'd invite logs.
    He's upright in playing, aside from once in a wile he spec cheats on servers (Which I don't condone.) by saying FLAME IN MID or BEHIND YOU, but so does Grim, YOU, and others, you gonna ban him for it and not others? Nice! Tako lijepa!

I read that whole log, unless you have something I and some others here have no clue about YOU BANNED HIM FOR A REASON THAT YOU LAUGH AT WHEN IT IS SOMEBODY ELSE!

I hope you just are having personal relationship problems and you need to vent otherwise this is infantile. Seriously. Termi didn't so anything wrong from what I have read. But I'm not an admin that would like to say well my server's are free I can do what I please.

If rage recording is illegal now, then please tell me so (assuming you aren't going to ban me too) I can not be accused of admin abusing when I kick people who are recoding rage.

I don't say any of this because I don't like you Blaze, quite the contrary, I like you a lot, always have, even when you didn't really like me, we've had our really close moments that I enjoyed and smile at the remembering of, I know you have a heart I know you have a sweet side, please stop being upset over something like this to the point of banning and laugh when another person is recorded doing the same thing. I'm not saying don't be upset over being recorded, I personally wouldn't be happy either but still..Ban him even on the gaming servers? WUT?! I mean rage ban okay it's infantile but I'd understand it...But perma ban and perma ban on Siege servers? STO U JE IME!? D:

For the record, I don't think it's right to laugh at another person's anger if it's justified by recording it (From what I've been told, you were mad for no reason. so...), I think that's idiotic, but if it's not ban-able when they record Grim or Carlos, it's not ban-able when it's you...Unless you are King that we must bow to..?

Anyways....Nice rage ban there...Sorry to see Drama again.
    It's odd in a way, what I've notice.

Gg, if you banned Termi I hope you're happy, those are the only servers I can see him in, because other servers I either lag MUCH MUCH TOO MUCH, OR I have to download all kinda of stuff and I can't use up all my KB on my wireless for that.

I take the side of what's right, no matter who it is that's wrong.
    In this case it's both your sides, I see rage recording as dumb, I see that I'd be upset too if it was done to me, but I also see that perma banning a person over it is stupid and wrong.

Not that what I just said matters to anyone, but hey I'm happy now!

~ God Bless ~

~ Moko

..... seriously a permaban? blaze remember that this is a dying game.... why not just kick the person from ts if you dont want him recording?? termi hasnt done anything wrong, and if he has in ur eyes blaze then just warn and move on, ppl ban for worse than that........

What the hell I am not reading all of that.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    seriously jd? please get your facts straight and learn to read hes not banned anywhere i was implying if he doesnt care if hes banned then il ban him and thats the end of it

to reply to you moko you werent there i wasnt mad "for no reason" grim was acting up and so was moskva, and the most annoying thing was that i was the only one keeping our team afloat. hes not banned on any of the servers so dont say stupid things you know nothing about like i told ava when he decided to know why i left cod if i was "mad" at him i would have banned him from all the servers, teamspeak forums etc but i havent so what does that tell you? im past caring. yes i laughed at the recordings from the past but when that incident with moskva happened i drew a line under it and warned everyone including my own members of taking recordings of people and uploading them on here for people to laugh at.

think what you want about me, hate me, love me, i dont care im pretty much done with the constant stupidity of some of these people surrounding siege.

So if u didn't like it, why didn't u just give a warning which would stop me going against the rules! (If those were really the rules)
    But i guess it's too hard to keep ingame frustrations out of ban button

when is someone "innocent"? i am wondering now...

we all know blaze, if he is recording you on ts or not, people will talk about you anyway. and by this post (well done termi) caused by your action they will do even more. you can show off your powers, but that does not make you a person people look up to. sorting things by saying "want to get banned?" is not the way to solve problems.
    this whole action just makes you very weak blaze! termi hasn't done anything wrong, but i understand that you cannot take back your decisions in public because you would lose your face. but we both, and everyone else here knows that you were wrong banning him, if you unbanned him or not - does not make and difference and change the fact you even thought of setting a ban. (irc logs say you did)
    a typical reaction i expect from you now is locking this topic because people start saying what hey think and you really dislike that. but that wont change the way people think about you. do you know what the community thinks about you?
    you would show off your real good character by apologizing to termi in public - i am curious...

I don't need or demand an apology. Just want all the people on server/irc/TS to be treated the same! Whether it's me, you, or alejiji. And if i see unfairness there i won't hold my mouth.

From what I was told Grim was boosting from ss, which is idiotic but to be expected he acts 5 when he's on a good day, preytel did Moskva do? lol
    If you warned them (other people about recs) I would have LOVED to know about that, because then I could kick people who do it WITHOUT being called an admin abuser. If it's against the rules how about making it public a little more, cause I know I had no clue? All I saw was you were mad at Cube and Diablos for something...I would have banned for 5 seconds each person if Recording was illegal during the Moskva event, but not a perma, but I didn't cause I thought it was ILLEGAL to do so. Tell people a little louder when sth is illegal please, I'mma begging you!!! D:

I never said NO REASON TO BE MAD, I said if they can do it to others they can do it to you (cause I had no clue it was illegal, and most others didn't either.) but I would be ticked off if they did it to me, if you were raging ovsly in your mind and possibly the situation was a reason to be mad (if I was boosted from ss I'd get ticked off for the record), I'm saying no reason to be mad to the point of PERMA BAN!

"hes not banned on any of the servers so dont say stupid things you know nothing about"

I was saying if you do ban him from the servers not you already did.
    It's hard to assume otherwise when.... ‹00.48› <RSA|B|aZe> il ban you from all the servers too...Is said. And I don't say stupid things, I say silly things. :P

Anyways, if he's not banned I'm happy now, not that it matters either way.
    Btw you failed to mention that I didn't condone the recording either.

As for you weather you claim to care or not I know you do, everyone does to a point, I still like you.

~ God Bless ~

~ Moko

P.S. Is any1's posts being moderated? O_o

Idk man I was playing in mid there with you because every ape from the other team was incoming, in the end I nuked them twice plus finishing them up Idk hows that acting up
    anyway isnt funny when you get recorded and you didnt request it or when you didnt expect it
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Quote Originally Posted by CoD|Moskva View Post
    " because every ape..."
    ROFL !

Thread Information