Blaze you moron IF YOU TALK SHIT AT LEAST LET ME DEFEND MYSELF YOU FUCKING IDIOT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Blaze you moron IF YOU TALK SHIT AT LEAST LET ME DEFEND MYSELF YOU FUCKING IDIOT

Pedazo de hijo de las RE MIL PUTAS QUE TE PARIERON, QUÉ TE PASA PENDEJO DE MIERDA, cierras el POST mencionándome a mi Y SIN DAR EVIDENCIA DE NADA POBRE MAL PARIDO CUÁL ES TU PUTO PROBLEMA, DEJA DE SER UN MALDITO ACOMPLEJADO Y DECIR MENTIRAS A TODO MUNDO.

Dices que yo he sido un administrador falso?, cuál administrador falso?, siempre que entro a un servidor al menos UNA persona sabe quién soy así que no me vengas con pendejadas, en verdad estás tarado y más pendejo aún, solo sabes desprestigiar a los demás cuando no sabes como ocultar tus mentiras, si a todos les gusta lamerte el trasero es problema de ellos, pero DEJA DE DECIR MIERDAS SIN FUNDAMENTO Y SIN PRUEBAS.

Pobre infeliz me dices que soy un administrador falso?, no seas pendejo, cómo puedo ser un administrador falso, además TODO MUNDO SABE AQUÍ que soy el ÚNICO ecuatoriano activo en siege además de Babylon y Kraken no seas tan imbécil, basta con ver la bandera y saber que soy yo el que está jugando pedazo de retardado. Además cómo puedo ser un administrador falso pendejo si para entrar como admin hay que tener la contraseña, pedazo de tarado LA PRÓXIMA VEZ VERIFICA A QUÉ PAÍS PERTENECE LA IP, eres un pobre imbécil Blaze sinceramente, CRECE y deja de desprestigiar a todos los que representan una "amenaza" para ti pedazo de IDIOTA.

Si bien en anteriores ocasiones he causado peleas con todos dentro del juego entro a TS para conocer a las personas y cuando empiezo con las cosas bien me topo con un TARADO como vos, que ni bien entro a un canal solo dice "WHAT YOU WANT CHOCHOS", qué CHUGHCHAS TE IMPORTA LO QUE QUIERO PUES PEDAZO DE PENDEJO APRENDE MODALES NO ES TAN DIFÍCIL QUEDARSE CALLADO SI NO SE VAN A DECIR COSAS BUENAS. Eres bueno para decir mentiras de los demás pero no eres capaz de ponerte frente a un espejo y ver la MIERDA que eres.

I apologize to all people that doesn't know spanish but I needed to say to Blaze what He is. Basically I said that He is a MORON, JERK , RETARD, "JOTO", S O A B, and many the other things because is the true. HE CLOSED A POST TALKING SHIT ABOUT ME JUST BECAUSE I TOLD THE TRUTH ABOUT OTHER THINGS http://www.unrealkillers.com/showthr...%C2%A2e!/page6 and the moron called me IMPOSTER ADMIN? YOU ARE SHIT BLAZE THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE, JUST PROOF I ENTERED THAT DAY AND DID WHAT YOU SAID, BUT LIKE ALWAYS YOU KEEP TELLING SHIT ABOUT ALL AND WITHOUT PROOFS, THAT MEANS A LOT ABOUT YOU.

In the other hand, Psicho knows when I'm playing in the server, because I'M THE ONLY ECUADORIAN ACTIVE SIEGE PLAYER (there are 2 more Babylon and Kraken but they used to enter long time ago) you only need TO SEE MY FLAG to know that I'm playing, SO PROOF YOU MOTHERFUCKER that I was a fake admin.

Blaze you gay moron, closed a post talking shit about me, like a COWARD KID, that's what You are, A COWARD KID, next time before talking shit about SOMEONE POST A BELIEVABLE PROOF . You Blaze are a retard kid, you rent the server but your lies are each time harder to hide. YOU SPEND 3 -4 HOURS reviewing a log and can't post a believable proof. NICE MAN, now I understand why people tells you all time "GROW UP", you need to do it, seriously, You turned ALL A POST about your shitty lies in a post that says MORE LIES about someone. Well you fagget, be happy thinking about you are "someone" in a game, because there outside is a real life that all people have to live, and if We enter to a game is to have fun and get distracted but I can see It is your real life, and You wanna be someone here showing lies to all people, that's your problem, but seriously what your looking for is to DISCREDIT ALL WITH OR WITHOUT evidence. Nice Blaze keep posting shit in a forum controlled by you, where no one has chance to defend itself because you do shits like closing the thread where you say shit.

YOU ARE SHIT, that's all, PROOF WHAT YOU SAY because you only say bullshit without proofs, AND LET PEOPLE DEFEND ITSELF instead closing a post like a COWARD, why you talked about me?, only because I said the truth about "DON'T DOWNLOAD IT, IT HAS VIRUSES!!!" wow NICE, but you wanted to say was "DON'T DOWNLOAD IT, IT'S A BETTER SIEGE ULTIMATE VERSION AND I WILL LOSE THE CONTROL OF SIEGE SERVERS", lol, even the leader programmers of siege (I will not say names but you obviosly know they who are) told me what they think about that, so stop being a guinea pig you coward fag, and stop telling LIES like the kid you are. GROW UP, but man if You really feel happy telling shit about all people here, is well, you rent server and forums, and spend all your lifetime here, I suggest you to get a life, and don't get crazy here reading a log 4 hours to find something that's not there.

For the people that doesn't know who am I, I'm: ChoChoS!, Barbie!, MasterOfPuppetS!, Loser!, Liar! and sometimes I enter without a name. 2 days I entered with the nickname Mrs._Bubblebutt WITH SHE INSIDE THE SERVER AND TELLING HER WHO AM I (She never had problem with it, even we had mention something about a Butt Team! joking).

Thanx for make me lose 10 minutes in my life you fucking idiot writing this shit specially for you.

ChoChoS!

rly ?
    Last edited by |uK|Anthrax; 12-25-2011 at 12:33 PM.

TEARS

ROFL
    nice pic rays

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Rays View Post
    Hahahahaha Omg Hahaha

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    alright il give it to you, you are probably the dumbest person ive seen in a while who thinks he can hide from admins when hes done something wrong

osyris asked me to close the thread because he didnt want any more to be said so go talk to him about it not me and he also showed me an image where he asked me to find out who the other beetlejuice was and i told him who it was and thats what i meant when i said i told him who the imposter was. i never said you were the player20 admin or an imposter admin you just assumed that with your feeble brain that you have.

Quote Originally Posted by [R]^Osyris View Post
    Perhaps the log is true but you saw the image of an impostor using his identity while nick

Please close this topic, dont lead to anywhere
    and now my quote from the topic

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    ive told you who the imposter was it was chochos the guy you so kindly hang out with
    it seems you need to learn how to read retard.

ok now to prove to you that you have been aliasing as other people team removing and doing loads of other stuff i will now show you the previous nicks you have used to try to get other people in trouble.

Sovvie
    2011-10-09 01:48:14
    845D12924A97C9BC66E001F2AFA42F8E

beeteljuice!
    2011-09-29 22:07:56

|Pß*AdRiaN~|^
    2011-10-01 00:41:39

kraken
    2011-09-25 23:13:07

Babylon
    2010-08-17 01:29:04

Myss
    2011-10-01 20:12:05

ChoChoS!
    2011-07-20 13:13:41

now please kindly shut the fuck up

thanks for coming
    Last edited by |uK|B|aZe//.; 12-24-2011 at 01:49 PM.

btw rays that pic is epic. ahahahaahaha

i just read a translation of some of the stuff you said you seriously need help if you think your a threat to me ahahahaha THANKS FOR THE LOLS

Sovvie
    2011-10-09 01:48:14

beeteljuice!
    2011-09-29 22:07:56

|Pß*AdRiaN~|^
    2011-10-01 00:41:39

kraken
    2011-09-25 23:13:07

Babylon
    2010-08-17 01:29:04

Only those, LOL? kraken and Babylon where inside when I used nicknames and they knew I was using their nicknames, same situation with beeteljuice!, but you are a fag kiddy because for second time you post only what you wanna show. What I mean? LOL, I mean there are many more in that list, and you can't show it because you never knew about it (that hash is generated from NexGen so kiddie, your tools worked because I wanted you to know that I was using them, why in that log is not showed Mrs._Bubblebut and SketchTurner? LOL? or the other nicknames? and well you copied and pasted the same has for my ip, lol, no those are some of my dynamic ip's but those aren't the "exact" nicknames I used). First, how I entered at the same time with them inside? using the same nickname? easy, press ALT+0160 it generates an ASCII code <space> and UT recognizes it as a character and then I wrote their names, so when I used those nicknames the people inside knew I was using their nicknames and that's not aliasing, because I haven't say anything or did something to discredit them as you do all time and additionally I told them I was using their nicknames, and as I said, is only necessary to put on console mutate iptocountry to show my country and see who am I. Man really, I'm gonna cry all night because you posted something that all people knew LOL? (but I see you admins never knew about it before :S ) you are a master, why don't you go and edit a log with my hash and put me using a cheat, oh no no.. please do it with a triggerBot and call it ChoChoBot!. I will be really happy if you do it .

Second, ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE así que por mí muérete pobre pendejo me da lo mismo, he de cagar encima de tu tumba y listo así seré feliz, oh what? you can't understand it? yeah so you are a retard too, don't be a fucking stupid talking shit about languages, because you even can't read a spanish text so don't feign to be a "SMART" person because you are ignorant

Now, go and try to search how many hashes I have LOL, last three months I used the same hash and mac address but before it I used to delete nexgen entries and change mac address each day (well I did a script sry.. I'm guilty about using knowledge against a moron that thinks is a genious for using tools made by others and for understanding his own LANGUAGE LOL). Well man as I said be happy as you want, but for me you are a Fucking Moron Liar and that's all.

Well ban me, I request it , wanna see how much time more you ban me, you banned me 1, 2 ,3 ,4 times... well I lost the count, no matter what, you banned me with or without reason many times so are not news that you are a dumb with the bans, all people says it, all time everywhere but no one spits It in your face because they don't wanna get banned by a moron (I mean you). Is sad but true man, better to know who hates you and don't have a group of asslickers using their tongue to lick your ass because they are scared about getting a ban for saying the truth

Well I know after this you will try to lifeban me, and is well, do it, but I told you the truth in your face, try to don't be a guinea pig (I had read that in another post and loled with it xD) . MAN GROW UP REALLY, understand one thing, only one thing, this is internet, I don't know if you are a dog or a bitch, all this is not real, and when you post how I used other people nicknames trying to discredit me has no sense. When you publish that I hurt someone in the real life, or if I killed an animal I will really cry, for now I'm waiting for the ban to search the way to evade it, because I love ITC security and I really love to be searching backholes and many shit that can be exploited (even the UT encoding charset ). Well YOU MORON BLAZE, you made spend 10 minutes more of my life in it, not wasting more time on you shitty fag , tell what you want, not gonna answer more, is like talking to a dog, it returns to bark but still keeps doing the same shit. Este versito es para un pendejito, llamadito Blazito, que se cree machito pero no es más que un mariconsito , bye fag, not gonna read more this thread, write or answer what you want, not gonna give you more of my time

PS: I never use a translator, I try to do it by myself all time. And maybe I failed reading your post, pero si puedes leer esto sin usar un traductor blaze, en serio, crece hombre ya deja la mariconada de lado, pagar 400 dólares y gastar 4 horas diarias de tu vida por algo que no te da rentabilidad ni productividad demuestra que eres alguien sin vida y desocupado, si al menos solo gastaras ese tiempo jugando entendería que quieres distraerte, pero tus actitudes solo dicen lo contrario .

That was for you, I hope you can translate it without a translator, demonstrate how smart you are.

Thread Information