i get banned for 450 matches!

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

i get banned for 450 matches!

hi there,

i am banned today for 450 matches for a leech game! comon this is not right!
    i dont know who banned me, but for a leech game?

can someboyd undo my ban?

greetz -AnA-

What makes you think you have the right to come in and ruin the fun of others?

Admins have always banned people for killing one teams leach on purpose yet alone both. The sever has for years always been nearly empty at this time and for some it isn't fun to play seige with only a few people; To make it fun players and even admins agree to play leach games with eachother. If you don't like it you don't have to play just leave and wait until the majority wants to play normal.

Neff, i was part of that game, we are leeching, and then somebody i dont know who decided to go over to atack so he killed the leech. So we ask the other team to kill the leech also, but they didnt!
    so it was unfair to play with one team that still got there leech, so i switch to the other team to destroy it. what is in my opinion fair. and i get the ban because you guys dont want a fair game?

And you neff talk about fun?? so you think it is fun when one team can build everything they want and the other team cant? For you team yes it is fun! but for our tean it isnt think about that?

peace.

From my point of view I had come into the game as you were a spectator. I noticed red had no leach and was trying to hop over and rebuild it myself. You were being a prick balancing the teams on me constantly from spec and then you decided to come back in and kill blues leach being banned secounds later. Not once while I was in the game did you ask the other team to rebuild; I'm not saying you didn't before I joined.

Just because somebody else killed a leach didn't mean you had to as well, you said you didn't know who did it so it very well could have been someone on your team. Rather than make yourself look like the bad guy why not rebuild the leach yourself, nobody is going to ban you for that.

yeah i know it was one of my team because we decided atack so he killed the leech. and the other team didnt, so if you not where there when it happend what do you talking about!

i was banned because i destroyed the leech of the other team, what was in my opinion fair because we decided with both teams to attack, you wasnt around the server that time.

and i gues it is very hard to ban someone 550 matches in a noob leech game.

peace

Always in trouble ana

Just because you agreed to attack dosn't mean you agreed to kill the leechs.

Neff we decided both!
    you wasnt there.

i guess it was chis (seagal)

it can be seagal he was in the server that moment.

but i didnt want to ruin the leech game, i wanna make it more fair because both teams decided to atack and kill the leech. so maybe i dont understand it right that moment sorry for that. sorry for the misunderstanding, and that i ruin your leech game by that

greetz ana
    Last edited by AnAunreal; 12-27-2011 at 03:36 PM.

Thread Information