SW abusing admin and Blaze not giving a shit - Page 9

User Tag List

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP
    and im getting the hug from honey <3

I will try to keep it short - blaze is a good admin he has helped keep the server clean numerous times against cheaters that have come in trying to ruin the server - i'm not going to get into the JD and Blaze drama because its mostly personal between the two of them now

The one thing I can say however is that Silverwing is just an aweful admin - he has tried to ban me numerous times for things that he does himself with immunity. I don't have the time or care enough to make nice screen shots and diagrams like JD so I guess you will just have to take me at my word for the banning me part - This is at least the third retarded thing SW has done with his admin. 1. banning me for no reason under the overall premise of "camping" something he does himself more than I ever do 2. making changes to the mod mid season changing neutron/emp timing etc 3. kicking kenneth for the lolz?

I'm not going dwell on it for long because even with SW being a pile of dogshit for an admin siege still runs very clean - cleaner than any mod I have ever played. There is a lot of admins around which seems to work pretty well as checks and balances.

SW i'm not going to troll you constantly - i'd much rather put my energy into owning on the server - I hope you can learn to be a better admin so I don't ever have to waste my time like this again
    Last edited by TDNConvict; 01-06-2012 at 10:53 AM.

if that ur reason then ur an idoit

ur first thing for camping... u were camping and u got banned for it and it wasnt me who cared about it but everyone else on my team that was telling me u were camping like an idiot on top of the hill on Black River . i dont camp... if i do camp its for 2 shots up top and thats it...and that allowed, i dont go shoting 10 bullets at people that arn't even shoting a me and then call it defending. Go read the thread on camping

changing siege mid season was for the better of the game... how does that make me a bad admin. People come to me to change and make it better. This is siege and if there is an issue it get fixed. If your the only person that had a problem with then fuck off and dont play mlsg or siege altogether.

Yeah i kicked kenneth for lol but he knows that and i said srry...

mature way to deal with it blaze i havent talked shit go reread my posts and you will see i have not used any derogatory that infer shit talking at all

This topic should have been locked about nine pages ago. lol

I know its not like what i say is going to matter that much but... admins need to respect all other players and disragard any feelings they have against or for any player. That way you can make sure things are judged fairly and appropriately.

I hope the admins will take the time to listen to my words.

P.S. No special treatment for any player. ( this saying ofcourse we need rank in the clan setting.)

Quote Originally Posted by TDNConvict View Post
    I will try to keep it short - blaze is a good admin he has helped keep the server clean numerous times against cheaters that have come in trying to ruin the server...
    Can I appeal to that!!! ?

Well, new year, new life, so, I love Blaze now,

I D K Shane but I think he is a good person

what does MLSG have to do with admining.?

Thread Information