SW abusing admin and Blaze not giving a shit

User Tag List

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

SW abusing admin and Blaze not giving a shit

So, after everything that happened with termi, it seems these two continue to abuse their admin. SW abuses it by kicking kenneth from public server, and after i tell blaze to tell silverwing to use his admin properly blaze says i dont care about anything you say. I swear shiva u told me to play and not talk shit but you expect me to sit when they say that? I dont know how long these two can continue to abuse their admin as they have done it many times. Shiva you said if you have an issue then post on forums and deal with it properly soo 8-)

In this screen shot, silverwing brings uA into this when i only said use admin properly and did not mention anything about my clan:

In this screen shot silverwing admits to kicking kenneth and says it was a joke.... kenneth didnt seem like he was laughing :S

Last screen shot can see i tell blaze to tell silverwing to use his admin properly but he just says i dont care about what you say....

I am not trying to start a flame war or anything, but theres a limit to how much people can abuse their admin and continue to act like "e-thugs". Blaze and silverwing, i think abouts about time you learn to grow up and learn that limit.

gj JD i agree what you said it was not really funny that sw kicked me and common sw reason im to bored? its a joke? seriously i dont know what you understand as "joke" its just easy guys just stop admin abusing and lets have fun

and same goes for ts stop kicking ppl witout a reason its annoying.

Ok enough admin abuse. I will take your admin away as well as change all the passwords and make you all regular players. Any bullshit like this and it's over for you both.

gays also no more admin abuse on TS especially for the guys that are NOT UK!

thank you sam, im not asking for their admin to be taken away, but this banning and kicking for their fun doesnt seem fair.

I see one more post like this .. and I will take admin away. SAM has made it pretty clear, but admin job is that of responsibility. If you cannot handle it, then step aside. Thanks JD for posting this.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    their fun? i dont see anywhere where i kicked you i simply stated to you i dont care for anything you say to me because all i ever get from you is provocative sentences, that is why i said i wont pay attention to anything you said.

to reply to kenneth crying about having more moderators for your own good and saying they admin abuse on the first day within hours of them getting it is dumb when none of them had even been given admin yet, so you might want to change your definition of "fun" and accusing admins of abusing it when they didnt have any privileges in the first place.

lastly if someones going to provoke me il just be a dick back its as simple as that, if you cant hold a normal conversation with me dont expect me to be nice back

blaze ill be honest, ive been a dick to you before, but seriously it got boring so now i have been respectful recently until you and sw pissed me off..... i played a 1v1 with you for fun (which i know i was gna lose) to show like move on from the past and forget about what happened. I then asked you without being rude at all to teach him to use his admin properly. Silverwing has abused his admin many times before, everyone knows this. The responsible thing you should have done was just say ok, and asked sw why he did that..... ur saying you dont kick people from ts for your fun? funny how i hear you laughing everytime after people get kicked?

i dont know how i was provoking you at all in the message where i asked you to teach sw to use his admin properly. :S

Close ?

Thread Information