User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Deni

ChanClan

Deni

Telefragged his own team's 2 SuperContainer's at once [ChanClan]

200 Matches.

i agree the ban, jesus that guy is so stupid LOLOL.

i wont tell u what happened bc u will die laughing

Looks like a mistake, I see fools building teleporters too close to containers on a daily basis you want to ban them too?

ChanClan
    Hmmm. good point... however .. when everyone started hollerin at him .... he did not respond, or say anything (language barrier?) ... HOWEVER.. It didn't seem like a malicious act against the team either ... because he did not bail?... so it's a toss up... perhaps, i'll put a memo on the ban notice... like to register here, and explain.

ChanClan
    Quote Originally Posted by Dem` View Post
    i agree the ban, jesus that guy is so stupid LOLOL.

i wont tell u what happened bc u will die laughing
    Na, Na, Na, Na, no secret's! Do TELL, I need a good laugh...

dude, i was Deni, and why the fuck the period of the ban is forever? are you pendejo?

and yes, i made the tele to get inside of our base, bc we needed a tele to core, and it WAS NOT inside the fucking super container, it was behind, i dont even know why the container got fucked if i made it without touching it, thats y i said "i cant fucking belive that".

and by the way, i didnt used the tele, someone else did b4 i removed it. AND was just 1 SC, AND i made another container to protect the core at least.

i didnt answer at the begining bc i didnt give a shit cos it said 3 matches? but now it says forever. fuck off.

i dont know why u are admin in there but u are not doing the work very well, who the fuck bans u forever just for an accident, and it was almost resolved, or at least i tried to solve the problem, u have to be more sure before u ban someone.

ChanClan
    That's what I figured... glad to hear from you... and I did not set it to FOREVER... someone else changed it... and I did have it set to 3... cuz I DIDN"T see it... casualty of war...

corrected.

k...
    Last edited by ChanClan; 01-16-2012 at 12:16 AM.

i saw your tele in the SC's and i am sure it were 2 super containers. because i was in the core for making that tele, wat i allready had maked, i maked a trans to go in the core and make the tele, i told you 3 or 4 times in Teamsay, and when i want come out the core the i saw you in your tele and telefragged both SC's, you cant make a tele BEHIND the supercontainers from outside!! after that our base was open for every one, and we lost. there was not a container to block that way. anyway, maybe it was a misstake but it was stupid. because i told the team 3 or 4 times i will creat that tele.

Free Dem and stop crying

noob dem!

Thread Information