Blaze abusing it's admin..?

User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Blaze abusing it's admin..?

Man I thought you grew up but really I can't expect of you to act like a normal person. I was playing, without problems or anything and then Blaze enters and change my name from Helios_Hook! to Simio_Hook, after I noticed it i only wrote "Simio.. hook...?" and after that the stupid Blaze starts to tell me "you are idiot, don't have common sense?" "you are advertising cheats", and then "you really don't have brain" obviously I answered him to stop being a fagget and don't say bullshit (searching excuses for ban? nice, get a life instead bothering other people) really Blaze what's your problem?, you have obviously a mental problem or something, enter to the server say bullshit and ban me?, LOL, you only show that you are "acomplejado", really grOW UP. You really feel yourself that you are the worst thing in the world? Advertising about cheats? what did I say? ... what have I said to anyone about cheats? man really, don't act like a kid, getting personal problems to other people :/ and then saying something about pug server?, last time I pugged my team won against yours that's what I remember, so stop chilling, crying, and banning because you lose, really, grOW uP : /
    Last edited by sketchturner; 01-28-2012 at 05:46 PM.

man..People seriously I laugh at you ..literately , While you retards always say " get a life " and like " grow up " ..I mean it's a damn game . I mean do you really think we're just all 12 year olds like you running a sever and giving admin to pansies ? Really bro you need to get out side and stop freaking over prob a " banned match " because you were asked to changed your name . And for all sake .. Blaze is beast , seriously . I don't think he tries and goes beast mode on a silly pug . shit happens that it could be 3v7 in reality ..oh snap what did I start . Do us a favor and go get some balls at wall mart and talk to us when your smart enough to write properly

Oh btw , To back your shit up , take a picture , fuck knoes what your inventing ..boii

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|MiniWick View Post
    Really bro you need to get out side and stop freaking over prob a " banned match " because you were asked to changed your name . And for all sake .. Blaze is beast , seriously .
    Miniwick no sé qué te pasa, pero si no estuviste ahí, mejor no hables
    Y segundo, no me dijo nada de cambiar mi nombre, solo me cogió me cambió el nombre me insultó y me banneó.. osea? cuándo dijo cambia tu nombre o algo? solo dijo que estaba promocionado cheats y mierdas así, luego de eso me banea? Te escribo en español porque me decepciona lo que pones sinceramente, ya te viera si estás jugando más de 45 minutos y a 10 minutos de acabar el juego entra un pendejo te cambia el nombre te insulta y ta banea, para ver si sientes lo mismo.

Y no puedo tener una imágen porque me baneó no te parece?, además, imágen de qué? de un log de 3000 líneas en menos de 5 minutos? piensa un poco también lo que pones, y si le pongo "grow up" es porque actúa como niño, porque pierde en un pug luego viene y se desquita con todos, sin razón, esto te lo respondo a ti Miniwick que en verdad ni siquiera sabes lo que pasa y hablas por hablar, y para qué voy a inventar algo así? pués pídele a tu amado el log, y mira si tanto te interesa lo que pasó, no tengo tiempo para estar una hora revisando un log del ut y sacando de imágen en imágen, además, tengo mis screenshots al límite y no los he borrado, ya estoy en los 255 y no da más, qué pena lo que dices sinceramente, él debería postear la imágen para mostrar por qué me banea yo no por ser banneado, crees que tuve oportunidad de sacar imágen siquiera?, crees que fui advertido? solo me insultó y me baneó, linda actitud, como toda una persona adulta el Blaze, puff

What I replied to Miniwick is that he didn't asked me something about changing my name, I got banned and my name was changed without advertising, so what do you expect me to do, if there are like 15 mins remaining to finish the game and he enters to change my name, insult me and ban me, the first 2 without doing or saying anything, if you don't know what happened don't say trash, and then, if you wanna proof about "ChoChoS advertising cheats" you need to request it to your God, Blaze, because he has the log and the screenshots to proof that I was "advertising cheats". Maybe can you publish the screenshot that proofs why you banned me? or you are gonna hide it like other times? :/

You were playing with the name Helios_Hook which is the name of a bot. He didn't ban you until after you gave him lip about changing your in-game name. At least that's what I got from the story si?

Quote Originally Posted by sketchturner View Post
    Man I thought you grew up but really I can't expect of you to act like a normal person. I was playing, without problems or anything and then Blaze enters and change my name from Helios_Hook! to Simio_Hook, after I noticed it i only wrote "Simio.. hook...?" and after that the stupid Blaze starts to tell me "you are idiot, don't have common sense?" "you are advertising cheats", and then "you really don't have brain" obviously I answered him to stop being a fagget and don't say bullshit (searching excuses for ban? nice, get a life instead bothering other people) really Blaze what's your problem?, you have obviously a mental problem or something, enter to the server say bullshit and ban me?, LOL, you only show that you are "acomplejado", really grOW UP. You really feel yourself that you are the worst thing in the world? Advertising about cheats? what did I say? ... what have I said to anyone about cheats? man really, don't act like a kid, getting personal problems to other people :/ and then saying something about pug server?, last time I pugged my team won against yours that's what I remember, so stop chilling, crying, and banning because you lose, really, grOW uP : /

BITCH PLEASE !

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    ok first of all if i was looking to come in and ban you i would have done it without even attempting to change your name.

second of all i will recall everything i said:

after you said simio...

i said :"yes i changed your name because you were advertising a known cheat"

i then said :"its kinda common sense to not play with a known cheat nickname"

i then said :"not that you have any common sense" << indicating if you did you wouldnt have come into a server with that nickname that clearly is against cheating and cheats and you disregarded that by coming in as "helios_hook"

then you called me a faggot and said im a useless player and someone that needs to get a life

so i replied back:"oh so it takes no brain capacity for me to own you? thats cool"

i then said:"learn to use your brain before you say dumb things"

lastly i dont know who mentioned a pug game or anything in that context but i never did and if i did i really couldnt give a flying fuck about a stupid pug which you happened to "win" in. im not currently at my best an i still manage to outperform a worthless player like yourself without even trying so thanks for coming and crying like i told you to before i kicked you from the server for giving unnecessary lip when all i did was stop regulars from getting to curious from your stupid name. all it takes is for one person to ask whats helios_hook and another person says its a cheat for ut. then a log produces and i get accused of faking logs! never ending shit circle right?

get out of here moron i dont have personal issues with anyone, but when you decide to act like a dick on a server that this clan provides for YOU to play on for free with no hassle we expect some sort of common courtesy back, its not a privelege for you to be playing here and i certainly have put up with your bullshit long enough.

by the way it wasnt a ban it was a kick which meant you could have come back at any time and continued to tell me to "get a life"

RELI, SO IF I BEAT BLAZE IN 1 PUG IM BETTER THAN HIM? COOOOOL

But really, its always the same apes who come to ruin everything (Not gonna say names, I dont think I need to)
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

let this noob with his ego... just a noob thinking that is better than others

1 v 1 decides that!

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    lol im up for a 1v1 just hope i dont beat you as bad as gravity :<

I HAD NEVER SAY I'M BETTER THAN ANYONE, yeah, you say shit like all time, I said I won, that's all, not saying something about better than anyone, try improving your lies, YOU ARE BETTER each time in that...

And no sense to play 1vs1 with an altered idiot like you, I had play 1vs1 with many players of your clan and other people, and most of the times I lost, I'm not telling that I'm better than anyone, I just said after you lose, you cry, not telling that I'm better than anyone, OR CAN YOU QUOTE WHERE I SAID IT? just asking.

And well, you are really crazy, banning for using nicknames? Did I hurt to any person with that name in the game? I mean, you come to forums and publish this --> "YOU ARE USING HELIOS_HOOK AS NICKNAME AND THAT IS A KNOWN BOT" and you ban me from the server for using the nickname that you don't wanna to be known? :S , really It has no sense, you talked about it, telling this is a cheat, and for the people that didn't know about it, NOW THEY KNOW ABOUT IT, because you entered to the server and told it to all them.. lol? so, nice to enter in server and change nickname to SIMIO that's a really nice attitude, what do you expect about someone if you do that? You haven't say something about changing my nickname, you only changed it to SIMIO_HOOK, oh nice, are you stupid or feign to do it?, you insulted me putting that in my nickname and then you pretend to be nice? don't be jackass you fagg, if you insult a person without a reason what you expect? a kiss? even that doesn't work with you, that's why I said WHAT IS YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM

Oh yeah, I will reconnect remaining 15 mins in the game to lose my RU and lost all control on my buildings, nice. You you entered many times before in the game as spec, why you haven't asked me about it before? really strange, my nickname was changed just when I was carrying the nuke and 15 mins remaining in the game. So you enter, insulted me putting SIMIO in my nickname, and then only for saying "simio... hook" you say "its kinda common sense to not play with a known cheat nickname" common sense? LOL? not play with a know cheat nickname? LoL, really the worst stupid excuse I have seen. What a drama about the nickname? really, what a drama Blaze... (strange)

Thread Information