User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Exclamation [R]^ leave MLSG we are out

Im tired to attak of my clan everytime im see, im know sometimes u have reason, but anothers not, the point now is R everytime stak the games, and make cheats, but not is all true... sometimes is the abot remember we have a lot of members and are more active now than uk, im see too many abuse`s to my clan, and fault of some specs and alliances of ts, we dont say nothing is ok we know sometimes is imposible to fix that, but when u kick our players when they are making strategies, when have translocator and warhead, any do nothing?, u do the same with ex member psico, because im spec and im was there....Now u ban ChopdraIn for 300 matches because he join the server? and he stak teams?, im see SW, Grimp, Blaze, honey bee, [R]^Terminator vs [R]^Mario, [R]^Gladiator, then join Chop Drain... im see a good team for red and blue side...

And what about this ss, all of ts are on blue team, look the kills and the names, now u can see alliance ts and staked game, any R on blue or red, but u dont kick or try to balance the teams, beacause all are friends of ts....

So the rules are only for [R]^ I guess, and is sad, because when some member fail im support the ban and aprove when we fail... One day Grimp ban from ts another players from my clan for some problem on combogib, and sovvie was there and she say was unfair, abuse admin....

So im know good admins of this clan, and im trusth of him... but im tired to see how u do not respect our clan, we are aut of u TS, siegepug and tournament, maybe would be join again when u respect us and trusth we dont make alliances everytime maybe fail sometimes but not is true is all time, what do u do when Grimp or another players tell u where us are with warhead?

and this problem is just for (some) ex -ua- members

NOTE: Convict, frezee, we know u speak english we dont have problem if u play there or still on ts uk, but latinos leave... ts is ipug, i post it on general forums, and the pass is on private, cya.

please sam do something abut this.
    Last edited by [R]^Osyris; 02-15-2012 at 04:10 PM.

Go Away....

First off... uK has nothing but respect for R. We like your members and we like playing with them. Not one... but all of them.

Secondly... can blue team explain why they were team stacking? Or else imma hand out bans personally.

Osyris, Check PMs.

what do you mean when i banned ppl from combo?
    i havent played combo in a long time lol

and about the second picture there were other players to in the red team but they left all of a sudden..

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Shiva View Post
    First off... uK has nothing but respect for R. We like your members and we like playing with them. Not one... but all of them.

Secondly... can blue team explain why they were team stacking? Or else imma hand out bans personally.
    wow this is hilarious but ok
    first of all on that ss from kanjar here are only 4 people on blue that are in ts and (good) evelmage is a nub so...
    second thing you took the ss too early more people joined this game so...

I agree with Shiva...Osy, why didn't you talk with me about this?

I find it hilarious that Grim informs and warns people through in game text whilist in spec, Didn't know he does it on Ts too.
    Last edited by Neff; 02-15-2012 at 09:52 PM.

one the first screen shot i came on spec and join right when somone left... i have a demo if u want it

and also on that screen shot cd was in spec and spots on red were open and he didnt join and right when blue team had a spot open he joined right away

we have warned R about this and i have seen many games where R has been in one team but never got banned because i didnt have proof of u guys switching teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimreaper View Post
    what do you mean when i banned ppl from combo?
    i havent played combo in a long time lol

and about the second picture there were other players to in the red team but they left all of a sudden..
    u ban him from ts man, and was for a problem in server combo...

Go Away....

Thread Information