User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NW Map List

NW Map List

So I know it's a combogib server, but some times of the day people end up wanting to play some normal weapons on it. This is probably because there isn't really any other server that is often populated where NW is played. Anyway, I was wondering if you guys could put a few more maps onto the list. Hydro and Niven are extremely outdated, two Liandris are superfluous, etc. I'd suggest maps like AreaN23-LE103, Azcanize-MLUT Gauntlet, McSwartzly][, and p4ce-LE101. Just to give people some better options for those rare times when people want to play NW.

If you need help finding any of these maps for download, pm djoh on irc.globalgamers.net.

Thanks for considering this.

I always thought adding NW on the combo server was the worst idea ever, but that's just my opinion.

there is also something wrong with the scoring system while playing NW for example I had more that 12 frags and when I looked at the score it showed that I only had 5...that makes no sense to me.

NW is great to have tbh, its a good change of pace from all that combo and there are people who like it! (The Great Soge for example)

I also second djoh's motion!

If I got together with SAM and payed for the NW server to come back up, would you weapons players come back and play pubs with me? I've been considering this and I could definitely cover the cost if SAM still has the config/setup/whatever it's called for it before it got taken down.

I don't think we will be able to get a copy of that server because that location shut down. I've requested a copy, let's see what they say.

As for adding more NW maps, if you can post the links for me here I will add them.

Rays, if you want me to setup a server for you, I will do so regardless of whether or not we get a copy.

I will always be down to play NW at anytime, anywhere, with anyone.

See below!
    Last edited by djoh; 02-21-2012 at 08:57 AM.

Kron has spoken! I should have some time this weekend to work on that. SAM your help would be very much appreciated, was the last NW server on xfactor like it says on the banner on the website? If you get a copy of the older server pm me and I will go ahead and pay to get us started.

I tried to reply with some links, but the post seems to never have made it up. If this post goes through I'll try it again.

Rays! If you get your server up and running, I'll totally play on it and promote it among the MLUT crowd. We're starting a new ctf season if you feel like signing up...

Thread Information