User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    GOT THE MOTHER FUCKEN KICK CODE TO WORK!!!!!!!

ChanClan
    Quote Originally Posted by A^3 View Post
    I think Ive mentioned this before. What about making the supplier accessible to all like the super supplier. That would prevent people standing in the supplier or being boosted out. It would make for an even start at the beginning of the game.
    That would not make the opening round ... so much FUN. Those that pool thier resources and upgrade the proper build first (the supplier) shall prevail. The opening slaughter rounds are my favorite parts. Set's the TONE for the match. and get's lot's of blood on the walls too...

say, why doesn't the blood stay on the walls anymore.

ChanClan
    Quote Originally Posted by $carface View Post
    And I'll not take your recompile seriously? Active or not, don't forget who made this place what it is. Certainly wasn't you.
    ouch, referee says... below the belt , but asked for it... Talking is Talking ... let's all just talk and NOT tell people to STFU.

Exactly, SW's getting shirty. Looks like he finally grew some balls.

ChanClan
    Quote Originally Posted by $carface View Post
    SW don't noob it up by giving several players. Speed up a little is fine.

The core not giving out so much points is actually a good idea. A huge part of calculating player strength is linked with score/final score of the player.

Leave super protectors the way they are. Noobs will always build them in random useless spots. Just because you are pro and know where they should go doesn't mean everyone else will. And chances are someone on the team will disagree or feel there is a better spot to place it.

I hvae to agree with $carface... a big Part of the game is the learning curve. We can't infringe on people right to chose SO MUCH, then it's not a game... might as well put a sign on the wall [ PUT SUPER PRO HERE -:>] and it loses is "game" format.

Perhaps leaving the supplier at the same speed, but allowing more teammates in it would work. but the RADIUS that it SERVE's must be increased... IT's too easy to throw 2 or 3 rockets into the suplier and get a multi kill. Spread em out ... not so easy. or make the rockets bounce off the supplier.

ChanClan

Perhaps reading through these posts would also provide insight

I like that idea reducing the points you get for hitting the core for public, i get its promoting offense when you get all those points, but when attacking the sup doesnt give you any points or ru (unless you catch people in it with a 6 pack lol) then that's kind of sending the same message anyway.

theres always some problem with the team balance apparently, so if core damage and frags were somewhat even in the stats that might help for pub games.

Public version Fixes
    - Kick the player after removing someones container (Done)
    how many conts we can remove? several times we need remove very conts cause some newbie player make leech

- Supplier giving out to 2 people?

3?

- Protector Limit?

Only if the players can remove the protectors, if the limit is 7 protectors, and in the base has already this count, when we make a tele will be impossible defend it using protectors, so the solution is remove 1 from the base

- Reduce Nuke Siren Area?

good ask, i think not

U could also make it so that the sup gives an amount of ammo instanly to 1 person at a time, that way u wont have to wait and fight over the sup.

If you make super protectors removable, here we go again with the removing apes
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Thread Information