User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thumbs down Chiseller mis-using admin powers

I am banned 2 times for 150 matches each time (within 3 days). I am not able to understand why only Chiseller has problem with me. Other admins never find such a problem with me, why only chis ?
    He is saying, I was laying in the supplier.
    Can you guys please let me know and clarify my 2 questions:
    1. If others are boosting you away from the supplier, how would you take the ammo from supplier. Laying inside the supplier is the only option. But chis did not do anything for those who were boosting.

2. Chis is saying I was boosting others/him. Can you guys please let me know, admins can only boost other players?
    Let me tell you what happened. Standing near the supplier, I was asking Diablo for some RU so that I could nuke. Chis suddenly came into the supplier and started boosting me. If he is admin, it does not mean he can break rules and dis-appoint others.

Guys this is really very embarrassing that you all are not taking any actions against Chis. We guys come here to play for fun but not for taking verbal revenges. if chis has some problem with any player, he should solve it out in game or verbally but not by mis-using his admin powers.

I do not know whether my comments would be of any importance to you guys, but keep in mind, if the same thing happens with you, what would you do. Today, its with me, may be sometime with you.

As per me, the admin powers should be taken away from chis. In my whole conversation, I did not ask to un-ban me. My only concern is to stop chis mis-using his admin powers. He deserves not to be an ADMIN.

Thanks..
    Nicks

I dont think Nicks deserves a ban here. Unless hes been repeatedly doing this which I doubt. Worst case a kick would have sufficed or a warning.

I have to agree...I see some bans in there extremely harsh...guys chill out on the harshness a bit. You need to find a good median of both really. One where people will still play and feel that it is reasonable.

I've been boosted couple of times out of sup. I don't like it either but i boost people out too. I'd rather let people with better aim to get ammo first but not everyone uses brain while playing

If you're the one boosting termi then you're the braindamaged, not the one who stays 10 seconds in the supplier.
    Obviously not everyone knows half of siege in the public server, so all you gotta do is BE PATIENT
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Moskva be nice to Mjesec!!! :X

If he's being boosted and has no ammo I don't think laying in the sup is wise but it's understandable. lol
    And it's not like EVERY person that has EVER played siege hasn't yelled weather in the silence of their own home, on TS or by typing in UT.. GET OUT OF THE SUPPLIER!!...EVERY1 DOES IT. lol.

The only reason I don't boost that much is because it's not worth it I just get yelled at for boosting mean wile I was boosted the whole time and I never had any ammo. -.-

Wow, really? Shall we all start boosting each other out of the sup? That's probably the most retarded attitude ever and would make siege even worse than it is. People need to learn to have respect for each other and stop that boosting bullshit.
    I have a pretty clear rule when it comes to boosting. Do it twice to me or someone else and I kick you (depending on the situation obviously). I've done that for years and people usually learned.

Anyway, that was only one of the reasons I banned you again.

1) We had 3 admins in our team and if someone was desperately boosting ppl we would have taken care of it. If you really think feigning death in the supplier is the only option then you deserve the ban.

2) Don't lie. I don't boost people out of the sup unless the situation calls for it and I wasn't boosting you.
    I was, in fact, upgrading someone RU (next to the supplier) when you boosted the person away so that you can get the RU yourself.

3) Spamming the chatbox for maybe 5-10 minutes that Diablo should upgrade you RU.

4) After I told you to stop with the bullshit you kept spamming "Chiseller missuing admin power #tears #tears" instead.

I could have kicked you for the sup hogging.
    I could have kicked you for the boosting.
    I could have muted you twice for the spamming.

But everything in total you deserved your ban, especially since you just served a ban for team switching. Seems as if you didn't learn a thing.
    Speaking of embarrassing. You know what's embarrassing? When you get owned by someone better than you and you go to spec and harass said person for the rest of the map and call him a cheater. I don't mind it because I take it as a compliment but that certainly takes the word embarrassment to a whole new level.
    Thanks for having my back Shiva and Sam. It's nice to see that you rather trust such moron than me. Also, thanks to whoever removed his bans. I will readd it.

I think Shiva removed it. Chis it's not about having your back or trusting anybody else I got your back beibs. I just stated recent bans have been harsh

Both versions arent even close the same...
    Thats how bad this is
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

ChanClan

Anyone who does not have authority, will feel like authority is being abused.

I agree with Both of you !!!

( Click to show/hide )
    |uK|Shiva and |uK|Chiseller !!!

|uK|Shiva is right because he is an Administrator.

|uK|Chiseller is right because he is a Moderator and felt the ban justified.

If you feel you had a valid reason to BAN him, By ALL Mean's DO IT.
    BUT we have guideline's and Rule's we have to FOLLOW.

Screen Shot's to take and Post's to make, and reports to File...
    Then there is no question and no one will challenge your authority.
    It's that simple.

However, in the role of Moderator, I am a subordinate to |uK|Shiva (among others) and I will follow his lead, Every Time. Just as I follow the guideline's for Banning a player, and create the required form's to BACK UP my action to ban, Every Time.

Otherwise I use OTHER methods of communication. Besides, I think it's fun "reaching" out to a player and letting him know that he is causing a problem, and WE are here to correct it. And, if necessary, and if they won't listen, remove them. That's what a Moderator's does.
    Last edited by ChanClan; 03-14-2012 at 07:58 AM.

Thread Information