User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Simplex][Renovated

now its been played a few times and although i have had some great feedback in game i guess im curious as to what the general feedback is on the changes i made to that map.

likes, dislikes...input etc.

final feedback is if i should revamp other maps to a more up to date style?...feel free to list maps you would like to see me edit with a similar style, doesnt matter if i have to rebuild the map, im an advanced mapper/modder so can reproduce any map in existence.

Are you still dev'ing RX at HOF?

I'm just wondering how much free time you have...maybe it's best you made some new maps. Renovating is cool however new content is required at the same time. Not saying it should be on you, I think alot more of this community should step up but they don't. It's quite hard for that to happen in siege for some reason...

i built/coded the final RX some time ago, needs a few minor fixes but nothing major that affects gameplay......i could build some new siege maps but as we all know, people make favorites and when they have those its hard to pull them onto new maps (grim pointed that out with his bitching that original simplex was gone and the the new version was shit... troll etc.) so even if i create maps which i could, may be a waste of my time but if anyone has a theme/idea, i may consider it.

now its been played a few times and although i have had some great feedback in game i guess im curious as to what the general feedback is on the changes i made to that map.

likes, dislikes...input etc.

final feedback is if i should revamp other maps to a more up to date style?...feel free to list maps you would like to see me edit with a similar style, doesnt matter if i have to rebuild the map, im an advanced mapper/modder so can reproduce any map in existence.

PS: when i replied the thread has duplicated????..i now see it twice with no replies...im confuddled

I think it looks alot better with the new textures and layout, removing the doors was the best idea. Only bad thing i can say was the time took downloading all the packages, but atleast its only once you have to do that.

sniper u suck learn to play your saying its good that the doors have been removed so you guys have just to fly in a nuke and its also to easy to get in with trans
    and also the ape texture on the core is still teribble its an distraction when you tru to kill someone.

BAEST keep your mouth closed. Removing doors is definately the BEST idea there out of simple reason because there were lot of people camping the doors just waiting to be opened and then they would spam rockets on you.

well the thing in the core indeed blocks the view
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Quote Originally Posted by terminator View Post
    BAEST keep your mouth closed. Removing doors is definately the BEST idea there out of simple reason because there were lot of people camping the doors just waiting to be opened and then they would spam rockets on you.
    i didnt say "doors" need to come back.
    idk just make it so its harder to get in base because its so easy now its the same as placing the core in 1 room ( dodge chase balls) like this map...

more input i get, good or bad will help to tweak the map.

the decor around core is meant to be distracting, makes defending the core more challenging.

PS: no idea what happened with my second reply because it was this.

i have all but finished with RX coding now scar so i might take on some maps which i can do in 1-2 days per map (simplex size) but coming up with new ideas is the problem...i will give it a shot and see what i can come up with.

for some reason when i hit reply, the thread duplicated and i quoted myself...odd
    Last edited by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][; 03-14-2012 at 06:03 PM.

Thread Information