User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Combogib botters: Keik, Nexus, TerrorForce

Was asked to post these up here for the people on the forums to review.

Demos:
    http://froze.org/demos/botters.rar

Video clips (be sure to watch in full screen):

keik botting (my PoV):

Nexus botting (spec PoV):

TerrorForce botting (spec PoV):

Hopefully we can get some bans out on these fools

Ok

These need to be in demo format please rather than uploaded to youtube or something. It enables us to view the person in questions view...

Honestly, I can't draw anything conclusive from this
    Last edited by SAM; 03-20-2012 at 06:43 PM.

yup// upload dem files .. also for real conclusive evidence we need demos from the person in question
    If you think someone is botting, ask them to demo their games and upload demos. I see diogo has been playing some combo.

Quote Originally Posted by Fader View Post
    ^ here

1st and 3rd dont look like bots at all, a few lucky shots but thats about it, 2nd one is odd as he hits his own players as well as others......none of them are aimbots as there is no auto fire on targets.

worst they can be is triggerbots but from these vids....not conclusive at all.

I have some pictures ...

I have seen keik playing, and I think he uses bot
    also an image you can see the name of vx. poison ... I could not make a demo because it was the end of the match... and the next match keik enter to server (you can saw the time and day) and I saw that he sometimes played like bot.. i dont know if is the same person but i believe that he uses bot.
    and nexus is 100% botter
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Shot0012.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	93.5 KB 
ID:	299Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Shot0013.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	94.7 KB 
ID:	300Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Shot0014.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	94.3 KB 
ID:	301

Quote Originally Posted by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][_{HoF} View Post
    1st and 3rd dont look like bots at all, a few lucky shots but thats about it, 2nd one is odd as he hits his own players as well as others......none of them are aimbots as there is no auto fire on targets.

worst they can be is triggerbots but from these vids....not conclusive at all.
    the thing is, if people are trying to hide it, this is about as conclusive as you can get. i'm well aware they can turn off the snap aim thats all so obvious.

keik has been accused of botting and replied in game that the reason why he was, was because the other player (accusing him) had been botting too. in this particular instance, i was speccing keik that match and he seemed to have actually set the bot to only target one player on the other team. he was literally sniping across the map (uber long range) and killing the same guy over and over while ignoring the entire rest of the enemy team. while not necessarily indicative of a bot, it definitely raises suspicions of 3rd party programs especially when hes getting monster kills doing this.

then you have this other thing with terrorforce where if you watch the demo, he's clearly holding down the "move forward" key [while not strafing left or right], and also dodging forward. i may be wrong, but i don't think its possible to do this normally as tapping forward while you're moving forward would slow you down... additionally, there are parts where he switches to the impact hammer and doesnt realize it, his bot firing over and over while it kills him because hes near a wall or aiming toward the ground. if he was really just a bad player then it doesn't make sense why he'd do this and then switch to sniper later on and have godlike aim.

not going to say anything about nexus since it's blatantly obvious if you watch the demo/vid

lastly, if they are triggerbotting i don't see why it would change anything about them needing to be banned... it's not fun at all to play against.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    just like to add if you download the videos and save them as avi's and play it back FRAME BY FRAME its as good as if not better then watching a first person demo of the person in question that you got from the person supposedly cheating.

that said all 3 of these are cheating the crosshair movement is identical to the bot im sure scar and shiva know about as i do

keik and terrorforce are the same person

nexus is someone else

forget about player movement its not as important as watching the crosshair behaviour and then factoring in the player movement to compensate for late shots, none of these shots have the player moving after or before the bot is about to shoot and the crosshair stops way past where the player is at that frame in time and where they will be going
    Last edited by |uK|B|aZe//.; 03-21-2012 at 04:24 PM.

I haven't had time to watch them all. I just watched the ones he uploaded to youtube. If you're sure then I'll ban them all now.

Let me know

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    100%

Thread Information