User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hmm

Hmm

Just got in from Bahamas...I tried to log in last Thursday and Friday, best I remember and got some syntax about skins I think. kicked and banned me and didnt have time to post and forums went down. Can someone check this please

IP 98.208.213.52

We need to know what the message was exactly? What happens when you try to enter now?

Not getting the error anymore about skins, just banned contact server admin...Tried Copy and paste from console but doesnt seem to be working.

IGHudv2b: Type HUDhelp for HUD display options.
    [NPLoaderv16b][File]NPLoaderLL_v16.dll[Installed Yes [Loaded] Yes
    [NPLoaderv16b][File]ACEv008h_C.dll[Installed] Yes [Loaded] Yes
    [NPLoaderv16b]Loading Complete
    This server is protected by ACE v0.8hBETA
    type mutate blah blah...
    some other blah blah as I enetered server....
    some more blah blah about who killed who....
    You have been banned from this server. Please contact [email protected] or post at www.unrealkillers.com if you feel this is an error.

I do not recall the error it listed previously, and this is about all I got from console. Let me know if theres anything else I can do.

ChanClan
    Which server are you connecting to?

If it says you are banned and to contact unrealkillers.com then this isn't a mistake. The ban had to be put manually on there myself and I just don't have the time to search the reason why atm. Might give you an explanation later tonight.

If you did do something, better to come out with it than act all innocent. I certainly will not unban you once you made me work to find the reason why

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    he was banned for cheating in june last year but the ban should have been up by now as 6 months have passed

Aye got banned last year. Ban was lifted sometime around christmas or so, downloaded your UT download and reinstalled. Ive been back playing every day since. I have been trying to set prefs to were it does NOT auto switch weapons, it wont take, I dunno why. Other than that I have no idea what or why...

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosNMayhem View Post
    Aye got banned last year. Ban was lifted sometime around christmas or so, downloaded your UT download and reinstalled. Ive been back playing every day since. I have been trying to set prefs to were it does NOT auto switch weapons, it wont take, I dunno why. Other than that I have no idea what or why...
    You need to do it offline, Options > Weapons > untick the box

If you do it online it only works for 1 map, at least that's what happens to me.

So are you banned or unbanned

ChanClan
    You can also type PREFERENCES in the CONSOLE for a detailed listing of the game settings, but be careful in there. Damage can be catastrophic.

Thread Information