User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Bots out of control

There are so many bots it's out of control, it's coming to the point that you hope there's a bot on your team just to even the odds a bit. I was playing w00t yesterday and there were 4 playing in one game.

I never see admins in-game, is there a trusted individual or clan member you could give rights to in order to weed them out?

Also, there are massive latency issues the last few days and it feels like someone is packeting the server. I could be wrong, but if I am you might want to call your service provider because it's been non stop, just worse at times than others.

I truly enjoy playing on the server, unfortunately you can't stop kids from being kids but in the least you can ban them. It's pointless to name names because they change them often.

Please help!

Hi there, like yourself. A lot of combo players do not come here to post or join the forum or community here, nor to notify anything. It's an IG server really, which does not need much moderation.

As a result of no one from combo really taking part in server, we can't make any good judgements of character to hand out any permissions, so it's the player's own undoing really. We have too many popular servers to police them 24/7. I will upgrade the cheat protection shortly to v9c again see if that helps.

I understand, but let me put it to you this way - I would bet $10 that if someone was there 30 minutes on the weekend you could ban 50% of them. If a message could be sent that there was some sort of policing it might make people a little more hesitant to turn their bots on. Right now it's a bit of a free for all and a few people botting make a joke of the fact that there's no admin presence. Just want you to be aware!

Quote Originally Posted by DangerMouse View Post
    I understand, but let me put it to you this way - I would bet $10 that if someone was there 30 minutes on the weekend you could ban 50% of them. If a message could be sent that there was some sort of policing it might make people a little more hesitant to turn their bots on. Right now it's a bit of a free for all and a few people botting make a joke of the fact that there's no admin presence. Just want you to be aware!
    If you feel like someone is booting you can demorec and upload the demo so we can watch it.

Just to add to what sponge said. We do ban on demos so if you want to help, you can always demo them for just a minute and submit here. Recently we banned two on demos.

There's a guy named bossa in there right now. I will try to do that but again they change their names daily. Thanks

Bossa would be me, and it's nice that I just got banned forever(really...) because of an accusation.

rofl i feel this will be a funny thread

I watched for a while and your crosshair was very erratic. It wasn't just based on an accusation.
    Last edited by SAM; 03-28-2012 at 03:42 PM.

kenneth said !

Thread Information