User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nicks

Quote Originally Posted by CadaverJuice View Post
    Sooooo, Indian asshole is a racist remark?? What about American or Mexican or Canadian asshole? Don't forget Italian, British, Spanish and Hawaiian! I really don't get how butthurt people are nowadays. Asshole is an asshole, and they're usually brown, and stinky. Really seems a reach to me. Why not ban for assholishness?
    why dont go to do leech? the racism have a lot of points of view but all should be banned .. idk what u gonna do but this guy is a good boy just when an admin or a mod is around but when nobody is near is just an .... HOLA
    Never Lucky.

Free speech just died...

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Moskva View Post
    Do you actually play Anthrax?
    yep

ChanClan
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Melted_Ice View Post
    I wanna sexually harass Camilo
    Nooooooo, me first !!!
    Last edited by ChanClan; 04-07-2012 at 03:02 PM.

ChanClan
    All I know is Nicks nows how to start a thread.. cudos

Quote Originally Posted by Nicks View Post
    How easily you guys say that I act when admins are not around. I am not an actor first of all. I come and play for fun and enjoyment. I commented Banny badly because he was opponent in that game and he was sitting in our supplier having a piston. Already the teams were unbalanced plus he doing that shit. You guys say I do shit only when admins not there. If I do like this then others also do the same (I would say). Banny was sitting in our supplier having a piston, what is this ?

Lets say I passed racist comments on Banny, but is it under the rules of Siege ? People usually say fucking Mexicans, where is the rule for them. But Banny , who was sitting in the supplier using a piston (This is against the siege rules). I have no proof for him sitting in the supplier so I am not asking for a ban, but I also do not deserve a ban.

Also, if you guys see, chiseller is now finding excuses to ban me. Someone else could have banned me but only one person who has a biggest problem with me, COWARD CHISELLER who can only misuse his admin powers.

Blaze, you replied that I deserve a ban. I never do any shit unless someone bothers me. You tell me one thing - why should I respect anyone when other doesn't have for me. Would you respect anyone if other show dis-respect to you ? I am always a fun loving person but respectful. If you guys want me to stop playing siege I would do it, but do not make excuses to keep banning me like this.

Not every Indian is a like a bastard Banny. I would never dream to call any Indian like this neither anyone else. But I would still call Banny ""FUCKING INDIAN ASS HOLE"" because he is.

Sorry to all for abusing someone on this thread but abused a deserving person.

Thanks,
    Nicks
    Honestly stop digging your own grave... you should be thankfull |uK| still allow you the privlage of playing on their server. If Chis did have a personal agenda against you, you would no longer be able to use the server as admins don't have to put up with your constant bitching.

Also, you can stop acting like you don't do anything wrong when the admins aren't on, you're a complete tool and not the least bit fun to play with, I wouldn't miss you.
    Last edited by Neff; 04-15-2012 at 04:16 PM.

Neff, or anybody else who sees people causing trouble. Just make demos!

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar

stop hating on my fans

p.s. for people who dont get this picture its the famous mona lisa painting edited

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	slowpoke.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	18.5 KB 
ID:	394

DAYUM Blaze needs 3 days to answer a thread
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Thread Information