Wuachi.Elite.12 Go to spec ballanced and Came Back!!

User Tag List

Wuachi.Elite.12 Go to spec ballanced and Came Back!!

we played lava siege it was 4vs3 and wuachi was crying about the teams the stats where like +100 not really big, but he decided to go spec and ballanced it, so i get switched with Flame jumpboots and speed in my hand!! and he came back after the switch here the sc's

http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/1...ent2012040.png

http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/109...ent2012040.png

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/1...ent2012040.png

U see teams?.. U see??... 4 VS 2!!!.. OMG!!.. and post new pic who enter chingametal, I do not understand your complaint, Sorry for this i dont, see 4 vs 2 and i go of spec, sorry againt jeje, i never game more on u AnA.

PD:hear and you insult me, it will rise this photo?.. and yes i noob, but I enter because you insult me my.

and I spec if I want to play, you're not my owner, and no I can force play

Sorry me ingles not is perfect.-
    Last edited by wuachi.elite.12; 04-05-2012 at 05:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wuachi.elite.12 View Post
    U see teams?.. U see??... 4 VS 2!!!.. OMG!!.. and post new pic who enter chingametal, I do not understand your complaint, Sorry for this i dont, see 4 vs 2 and i go of spec, sorry againt jeje, i never game more on u AnA.

PD:hear and you insult me, it will rise this photo?.. and yes i noob, but I enter because you insult me my.

and I spec if I want to play, you're not my owner, and no I can force play

Sorry me ingles not is perfect.-
    it wasnt 4vs2 before you go to spec, it was 4vs3 and when you go to spec mode it was 4vs2 yes offcourse, you ballanced me to other team and came back thats the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by AnAunreal View Post
    it wasnt 4vs2 before you go to spec, it was 4vs3 and when you go to spec mode it was 4vs2 yes offcourse, you ballanced me to other team and came back thats the problem.
    i'am come back, because you insult me, ok?¿.. cya!.

Quote Originally Posted by AnAunreal View Post
    U are the fuckin joto noob, i banned for u noob, 1 vs 1 gonorrea ajhaja noob -.-' i never game u, if you win, not to be angry you are a newbie, I game 2 Years of siege and u fucking noob, ban me, stupid >( i molest,

y ponte un nick de verdad maricon piensas que con un nick de mujer vas a engañar a alguien, maldito joto!.

haa y otra cosa yo me fui de spectador porque soy dueño de hacer lo que yo quiera, si tu te enojaste yo entre para darte con el gusto, para mi solo eres un noob mas, un moco en mi nariz no eres nada noob yo solo estoy aqui para jugar y nada mas, y que un noob como tu me aga banear es el colmo!.
    Last edited by wuachi.elite.12; 04-05-2012 at 03:09 PM.

Ok see, U are happy now?.

G@y

Quote Originally Posted by wuachi.elite.12 View Post
    U are the fuckin joto noob, i banned for u noob, 1 vs 1 gonorrea ajhaja noob -.-' i never game u, if you win, not to be angry you are a newbie, I game 2 Years of siege and u fucking noob, ban me, stupid >( i molest,

y ponte un nick de verdad maricon piensas que con un nick de mujer vas a engañar a alguien, maldito joto!.

haa y otra cosa yo me fui de spectador porque soy dueño de hacer lo que yo quiera, si tu te enojaste yo entre para darte con el gusto, para mi solo eres un noob mas, un moco en mi nariz no eres nada noob yo solo estoy aqui para jugar y nada mas, y que un noob como tu me aga banear es el colmo!.
    Ahora son 50 juegos. Callate porque estas equivocado.

Yo no entiendo en que me equivoco???... fijate bien la foto que pasaste!, el tambien se va de spectador y yo por eso entro la culpa la tiene el!.. incluso insulta!, y no le das ban a el?, dame ban de por vida si quieres pero no me voy a quedar callado ante esta injusticia!.

http://www.unrealkillers.com/showthr...5852#post25852

Thread Information