Thread: nOs*babyloN

nOs*babyloN

Name of Banned player: nOs*babyloN

Name of Banner: fleece

Reason for Ban: Removing conts

Length of Ban: 10 matches

Screen Shot/ Demo: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/71312967/Shot0026.bmp

List of other names the player has used:

This guy removed more then just 2 conts and 2 scs (at level 5). So 10 matches is kind of lame for this guy. I don't like the new rule where you should ban someone for like 10 matches when it comes to this.

I agree with that statement,thats why i made a change to that as you can see with my ban.Guys like this deserves more imo.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Diablo View Post
    I agree with that statement,thats why i made a change to that as you can see with my ban.Guys like this deserves more imo.
    I know right! But rules are rules, so I can't really change it to higher, cuz then everyone will get pissed at me. But this person is a reg player, if it was a noob, i would understand. But he was just angry and removed stuff.

Rules are there for the general. Cases like these you can up the ban time and no one will say much. The generalisation was brought in so that the harsh hand stops but here a 200 map ban is not harsh at all.

Quote Originally Posted by $carface View Post
    Rules are there for the general. Cases like these you can up the ban time and no one will say much. The generalisation was brought in so that the harsh hand stops but here a 200 map ban is not harsh at all.
    what he said... i guess u can say no harsh bans for new people 6 months and less (so follow the rules) and up the bans for people who play on the regs

P.S srry for being afk.. got finals around the corner so wont be on much till end of April 24

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    im not gonna be around much usually just weekends now..... keep it up guys doing good

ChanClan
    BTW, even though the ban has expired... didn't anyone notice that HE is NOT nOs*Babylon? so why not the HIGHER ban for using someone else's TAG?

Quote Originally Posted by ChanClan View Post
    BTW, even though the ban has expired... didn't anyone notice that HE is NOT nOs*Babylon? so why not the HIGHER ban for using someone else's TAG?

Well, I wanted to ban him longer after this, but I don't know how to find him, since I don't have access to any logs, so I was hoping someone else could. If this wasn't him, who was it?

And how are we supposed to know if theres no flags in that screenshot
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    im not gonna be around much usually just weekends now..... keep it up guys doing good
    SIR YES SIR!!

Thread Information