User Tag List

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: miltigunning

miltigunning

is multigunning alloud or not on the pug server.
    i gues we make up the rules at the start of the pug but why not make it a rule.
    cause ppl get banned and kicked for doing it because they dont know.

so.... admins enlight us

multigunning yee or nee?

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    there was a rules section on this and no it isnt allowed it is a rule as part of pugs we all pug to have a more competitive and fun games, multigunning as a result takes away the edge off the game in terms of taking buildings down easier its lame and its not nice to see in a game that includes decent players

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    il have to repost the rules again somehow

Can't you just make it so you cant multigun at all?
    There are ALOT people nowdays who just walk trough the map multigunning like big faggots.

So |uK| FINALLY banned multi-gunning. It's about freaking time, historically speaking it has always been legal on |uK|'s servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee_Stricklin View Post
    So |uK| FINALLY banned multi-gunning. It's about freaking time, historically speaking it has always been legal on |uK|'s servers.
    only in pugs and tournamnt....its allowed on uks public servers

Whether pug or public... it is ALLOWED. There is no such thing as allow in one server and not the other. We already had this discussion already. In a team game, it takes forever to kill anything if you cant multigun. Either defend your block or it will be destroyed, simple as that. All part of the game.

BTW, Blaze. Im very disappointed in you when you kicked or banned baby butch throughout the match or w/e. Just becuz all you do is trying to get most kill by standing in the middle headshot ppl and dont do anything else doesnt give you the right to make up a rule, no multigun "when you play". How about I make a very dumb ass rule saying no sniping for the duration of the map and start banning... Get my drift?

UNBAN ALPHA!!! 8)

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Butcher! View Post
    BTW, Blaze. Im very disappointed in you when you kicked or banned baby butch throughout the match or w/e. Just becuz all you do is trying to get most kill by standing in the middle headshot ppl and dont do anything else doesnt give you the right to make up a rule, no multigun "when you play". How about I make a very dumb ass rule saying no sniping for the duration of the map and start banning... Get my drift?
    Its has been added when me and blaze made the rules for the pug server and we also said it in the begging of the map NO MULTIGUNNING... i think somone else did it too and we warned them...

If u want we can do a vote and c what people say... but in matchs and tournaments there is no multigunning.... i mean NO FUCK MULTI GUNNING IF I C ONE PERSON DO IT THEY WILL BE KICKED OUT AND FOREIT THE MATCH

Thread Information