User Tag List

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: miltigunning

STFU silver you're always an ass kisser. stay out of it.

How am i ass kissing... im the one who made the rules for pug server.... i know what they r.... just because ur so fucken nub that u cant fucken kill anything other multigunning them.... go back RB were the nubs r at and join them

Ok guys take it easy, dont start fighting now and wait for Blaze to post.

On topic, well i know that with the latest Siege version some buildings are somewhat difficult to destroy without multigunning (obviously Super conts and forcefields), but i have seen people multigunning just to kill other people, and that is extremely lame, i mean sometimes u r multigunning some leech and someone pops up to kill u and u multigun them, but there are a lot of "noobs" multigunning just to kill their enemies -,- We should make multiguning exclusively to buildings so they dont abuse... IMO.
    "Tactical Suicide!"

close this thread, i foresee bad things

chronox, like the idea... but how do you do that?.

most of the people that multigun do that just for fragging

how can you make a rule to kick the frag multigunners and not to kick the buildings multigunners?...

if i may i would say no to multigunning anywhere, but is just a mercenary talking hahahaha

nice topic anyway

butch, silver, take it easy!!! no need to fight...

Well simply "No multigun abusing" not as a rule but as a common sense matter, we can try to warn them if they abuse so other people stop doing it. (against players only, multigun my mines if u want)
    "Tactical Suicide!"

Chronox, i don't think that will work. Players will still abuse it in pugs/tournys. I agree with no multigunning in Pugs; it's more competitive.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|SilverWing View Post
    How am i ass kissing... im the one who made the rules for pug server.... i know what they r.... just because ur so fucken nub that u cant fucken kill anything other multigunning them.... go back RB were the nubs r at and join them
    I'm suprised you actually stand up to me. Usually you would find yourself a rock and hide underneath it. I taught you to stand up to Blaze and not let him bully you but instead you stand up to me lol. The last time when we were on ts, Blaze screamed at you and banned you and what did you do? You whimped away and cried to me. So im not sure if i should be proud of you or disappoint in me for encouraging you. Whichever the case, it doesnt matter but if you ever talk to me like that again. There wont be any rock for you to hide under!

If anyone upset baby butch over something stupid than expect to here something from the BIG B

how old is baby butch?

Multigunning has been an almost universally bannable offense on any given server you play due to it being an exploit and being considered a cheat. Seriously, FUCK MULTIGUNNING.

Thread Information