User Tag List

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: miltigunning

Multigunning wasn't allowed on nOs* , but then again they didn't have siege extreme back in the day, so idk what you are talking about.

What's so manly about a factory with super invisibility (=no super protector would shoot you)?

I was actually thinking of earlier versions that didn't have the factory. I forgot specifically which version.

With the super snipers?

Quote Originally Posted by audiosonic View Post
    With the super snipers?
    Super Snipers? Which version was that? The versions I was talking about had EXTREMELY fast jetpacks, shrinkers, no midget detection, and bullet hell so manic (thanks to the protectors and killer protectors) it made Radiant Silvergun look like a cakewalk.

Sorry but.. what's multigunning?
    Minigun you mean? I don't want to be banned again to make something that I didn't -.-

Quote Originally Posted by ARSENAL View Post
    Sorry but.. what's multigunning?
    Minigun you mean? I don't want to be banned again to make something that I didn't -.-
    Multigunning involves exploiting an engine flaw to fire multiple weapons at a time. One common multigun combo I see is minigun, plasmagun, and flak cannon all being fired off at the same time by the same player.

This is one topic I HAD to reply too. In my opinion, Multigunning should be allowed. It's used to break down enemy objects at a faster pace than just a regular gun. I mean, how hard is it to get 125 RU for a container? The thing I hate tho, Is those foolish ones abusing the MULTIGUNNING mod and using it to kill the enemy. YES, the enemy, which is ME! Im there just using my silly sniper, then a noob (someone like GrimReaper who loves multigunning) comes and starts multigunning the shit out of me. Now that's lame and not called for and it gets so damn annoying. I think multigunning should be Legal, but to an extent where it could only be used on enemy objects. I think if anyone multiguns the enemy themselves they should be banned.

you're too late bud. kinda missed the bus on this one. It's already removed and due to lack of popular demand probably will never make a siege appearence again. you can still multigun in XXL2g, but the new ultimate you can't. except for piston and chainsaw lol.

"Boom, Headshot!" - FPS_Doug
    Siege Strategy Guide Available at: http://www.mediafire.com/?auf58ax6vhbu5ry

i failz.

Those who multigun are similar to the fags who like to be gang banged repeatedly by homos.

Thread Information