User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dumb.

at least we know of him.. htfru?

uK has ex botters in it. get a fucking grip.

God gives forgiveness to people who want it. His kids should give forgiveness too :S If he's not cheating again which he isn't, can't you just forget what happened and have a peaceful ut world <3
    A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
    Winston Churchill

"atleast we know of him"" HUR HUR DERP DERP way to speak up. Im not talking about uK ami? I didnt come on to rageout about the uK clan I want to justify why 45 was banned not get herped derped by |uK|0WN-AG3!

I dont forgive people who have been cheating for years and everytime they face you roll you up like your some pile of trash and talk shit to you then leave. Sorry Scarlet isnt good enough. If you knew blackout like I do or most of the MLIG community you would be in the same vote I am for having him banned for cheating multiple times.
    Last edited by UNrealshots; 02-22-2011 at 05:48 PM.

get benched nigger

well thanks for sticking up for me shots and silverwing,sponge can also vouch im clean,i played for ]eLc[ under the name ]eLc[darkhorse we won gold in div 3,and as far as being banned if im banned for shit talking or laming thats fine dont ban someone for aimbot with out being logged or kicked from server for cheats.and for bliss's comment umad? nice try in c1 server other day lmfao OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|0WN-AG3! View Post
    at least we know of him.. htfru?

uK has ex botters in it. get a fucking grip.
    Your my hero for the day btw

Blackout is kinda funny >.> . As long as he doesn't cheat the ut world is at peace c'mon unreal accept him into your arms and let him back into the noncheating world! ^.^ he deserved it along time ago and people make stupid mistakes but you gotta make up, serve, forgive, and forget. <3
    A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
    Winston Churchill

Nah Blackout isnt funny at all he makes stupid mistakes all the time he cant even shit talk right before crashing down on himself with the same 3 lines he always says u mad? u mad bra? get benched nigger. He trys to fit in where ever he isnt banned from trys to talk peoples langauge like he is doing in #latinopug on irc trying to talk like a spic come on now he is so pathetic.

Its really sad to see the uK clan backing up scumbags of the world I had respect for uK and you guys are dwindling away what little respect you have left.

You know, if your posts were more constructive, I would take you more seriously. I'm not an asshole to everyone. There are quite a few bit of people who have earned my respect for showing respect, you are definitely not one of those people, and what? You're getting uspet because I repeat three liens over and over again? You must have a shorter fuse than I do if that's the case.

Also, MLIG is riddled with ex-cheaters who still play, so telling uK that they're backing up "scumbags" doesn't justify your statement.

Thread Information