User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Rebecca Black

Hello terminator,

Rebecca Black maintains an exclusive contract with ARK Productions. Although you are not part of ARK, we will still accept you in our lineup.

Welcome to the empire.

The Empire would like to announce the official launch of our website - http://rbempire.wordpress.com/

Join us in our quest to dominate the UT World.

Perhaps I will be mocked for saying this, but....

I'm not claiming any moral authority here and I definitely don't think I am better than anyone. Hell, I know I have my flaws. I just think it's mean-spirited to mock a bunch of young girls and further perpetuate the internet bullying they are receiving, ya know? I am sure that if some form of social media infiltrated your 13 year old life you'd become a laughing stock, too - we all would!

Ultimately, I'm suggesting a name and theme change. Bullying is bullying even when you don't know the person. I'm just throwing it out there. Again, I am not claiming any moral authority here.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cybernator View Post

I'm not claiming any moral authority here and I definitely don't think I am better than anyone. Hell, I know I have my flaws. I just think it's mean-spirited to mock a bunch of young girls and further perpetuate the internet bullying they are receiving, ya know? I am sure that if some form of social media infiltrated your 13 year old life you'd become a laughing stock, too - we all would!

Ultimately, I'm suggesting a name and theme change. Bullying is bullying even when you don't know the person. I'm just throwing it out there. Again, I am not claiming any moral authority here.
    As fearless leader of the empire, I applaud your high sense of morality. We do not claim to "mock" or "bully" any teenage singer or person associated with our empire. In fact, our cause is to further the empires goal and achievements in the UT world. We wish to dominate the UT world with our ruthless agents, informants, and masters.

The empire wishes to close this non-relevant issue.

Au revoir.
    Last edited by Reb; 05-06-2012 at 02:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cybernator View Post

You best be trollin, kinda rustled.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Rays View Post
    You best be trollin, kinda rustled.
    Nope, not trolling. It really is a form of further perpetuating a bullying that Rebecca Black has received ever since that video was released. It takes a real loser to go ahead and further solidify that.

lel ok

Then obviously she didn't listen to what she sang before uploading it to youtube. Cuz if she did once, she'd know what to expect :P

She was thirteen when it was uploaded.:dread:

0:55 best part :P

Thread Information