User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26
  1. #1
    Moderator .seVered.]['s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Near a River and Under a Bridge
    Posts
    2,122
    Country:

    sgSProtector Strikes again!

    Tonight, while moderating a match on the Siege Ultimate Server (Public); I observed that peculiar and rare event known as the Rogue Super Protector. I did not witness the KILLSHOT, but I saw the message post and grabbed the screenshot.

    CoD|Draxy was the latest victim, and he fell on 4.30.2012 @ EXACTLY 8:00 pm PST. The screen shot show's the list of witness's to this terrible crime. I just hope this scoundrel is captured and brought to JUSTICE.

    Memorial services for our fallen player will be held on Dec, 21,11:59pm (The End of the World) and attendance is mandatory.

    Who will be the next player to be taken down by this evil monster.


  2. #2
    Whicked Sick |uK|Grimreaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,316
    Country:
    hahahah draxakor you to ? XD


  3. #3
    Rampage nOs*Wildcard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    313
    Quote Originally Posted by .se\/ered.][ View Post
    Tonight, while moderating a match on the Siege Ultimate Server (Public); I observed that peculiar and rare event known as the Rogue Super Protector. I did not witness the KILLSHOT, but I saw the message post and grabbed the screenshot.

    CoD|Draxy was the latest victim, and he fell on 4.30.2012 @ EXACTLY 8:00 pm PST. The screen shot show's the list of witness's to this terrible crime. I just hope this scoundrel is captured and brought to JUSTICE.

    Memorial services for our fallen player will be held on Dec, 21,11:59pm (The End of the World) and attendance is mandatory.

    Who will be the next player to be taken down by this evil monster.

    LMAO Your posts are awesome severed!

    Oh BTW SPAM VICTORY!

    Website: http://gauntletwarriors.com/

  4. #4
    Whicked Sick |uK|Grimreaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,316
    Country:
    i know right haha


  5. #5
    Rampage Feralidragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    374
    Country:
    I already told why this is possible to happen and how to fix it in another similar topic.
    It's now in the current Siege devs hands to implement it or fix it in any other way.

  6. #6
    Draxakor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    5
    i was even carrying a nuke right there T-T

  7. #7
    Moderator .seVered.]['s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Near a River and Under a Bridge
    Posts
    2,122
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by Feralidragon View Post
    I already told why this is possible to happen and how to fix it in another similar topic.
    It's now in the current Siege devs hands to implement it or fix it in any other way.
    I kinda like it! I don't think it should be fixed. It brings an 'air of uncertainty' to the match. Kind of a "I don't really know if I will be killed' feeling.

  8. #8
    Moderator .seVered.]['s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Near a River and Under a Bridge
    Posts
    2,122
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by Draxakor View Post
    i was even carrying a nuke right there T-T
    NUKE! Forget the NUKE, What the HELL is a MihIGun? Hmmm... :O

  9. #9
    Whicked Sick Higor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Full sail ahead!
    Posts
    3,675
    Country:
    It has claimed another victim.



    RIP Termi
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

  10. #10
    Whicked Sick ~~D4RR3N~~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Venezuela
    Posts
    1,614
    Country:
    Wow, how can this be possible?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. BABOOM strikes again
    By |uK|Grimreaper in forum Reports/Complaints & Appeals
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-28-2011, 08:45 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •