User Tag List

Siege Server mods

Hello everyone on these boards, I am a relatively new player to this gametype. For those of you who are regularly on the |uK| server I play by the alias -=SUPERBAD=-.

I have been playing siege for a few months and I have grown to like this game type but recently the server admins have added annoying mods that have annoyed me to the point that I felt I had to register an account on this board in hopes of getting the admins to remove them.

First was the mod which redirected me to another server. Honestly if I wanted to join the server that the mod redirected me to I would have joined that one. It is a really annoying mod, I have not had problems with it recently so my hope is that it has been removed. If not then my hope is that it will be removed sometime soon.

Second is the no spectate mod. From what I have been told is that the purpose for that was that people have been spect cheating. While I have rarely seen this being done, I really don't think it happens enough to warrant blocking spectating altogether. Often times I spectate when the server is full so as soon as a spot becomes available I can quickly join in and start playing.

Lastly, and the one that is most annoying is the mod that prevents people from switching teams. Now honestly I don't mind this mod at all, but when it is combined with that auto team balance mod it becomes really frustrating. The problem is that every time I am on the winning team, players from the losing team start leave when they see that their team is going to lose (that is really pathetic). The first thing players from the losing team do is force team balance. It has really become an issue because it happens almost every single game that I play when I am on the winning team. What's worse is that you could possibly lose RU that you have saved up all game, all nukes you made are now gone (or at least not yours anymore) and all the builds that you made to defend your team is now obstacles in your way of trying to take over your new oppenents base plus the fact that now you may need to remake some of those builds in your new teams base. But out of all that the worst possible thing out of all that is when you are force to switch teams multiple times. I can't tell you how mush that sucks when after you've already been forced to switch teams once, then go through all the shit to rebuild everything only to be forced to switch teams again. It's enough to make you want to stop playing.

So the point of all this is to say, please stop with the annoying mods. I understand that you guys are trying to make thing more fair but in the end it's only making things worse.

Hello there

1. Redirect goes only when the server is full (I think)
    2. People are allowed to spec again, in case you didnt know it was put so people wouldnt spec cheat, but now its off so its back to normal
    3. Preventing teamswitch is to avoid those noobs to switch to the winning team, and keeping this one shouldnt be a big deal, as we all want a fair game (unless you're Rail lol)

Any other issues?
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Moskva View Post
    Hello there

1. Redirect goes only when the server is full (I think)
    2. People are allowed to spec again, in case you didnt know it was put so people wouldnt spec cheat, but now its off so its back to normal
    3. Preventing teamswitch is to avoid those noobs to switch to the winning team, and keeping this one shouldnt be a big deal, as we all want a fair game (unless you're Rail lol)

Any other issues?
    What Moska said really....all the issues you posted about only one could carry on being an issue since teamswitching is only disabled now?

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    go blame a certain minority for teamstacking everything else is back to how it was

Quote Originally Posted by $carface View Post
    What Moska said really....all the issues you posted about only one could carry on being an issue since teamswitching is only disabled now?
    MOSKA?

Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Moxa*

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Moskva View Post
    MOSKA?

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|chiseller View Post
    Moxa*
    LOL

honestly these mods do more harm than good. Before these mods I never ad much of an issue. Now on SiegeX douchebags in the server constantly force team balance even if teams are already fair. I just left one game because some guy was constantly forcing team balance and I could not switch back to my correct team.

Thread Information