User Tag List

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    You guys are so much mean,

1. These logs are so fake because tonight I wasnt close to me compuer I was watching.hockey at.my.friends place
    New.jersey vs Rangers.
    S1 did that to fuck me

1. I always been legit and nice to you, unrealshot,and you heatwave ; I dont know you but shotman, I know you act like the majority of the NA players and have negative attitude, but I never did anything to you and the funny part is that in some public game, I was aliasing and you didnt know it was me and you were to me.

Unreshot, first, I always been nice to you even if I made you frustrated many time in match. I know Ive beaten you couple of times and I never got a dickhead and claim my win, never cheated vs you also , and thats how you thank me ? By saying shits about me thats not even true ? You dont have a fucking clue about me and what happened. I've always respected the agreement with PACO since we took it last january. The logs You just posted are FAKE, but you know what, if admins think they are True, its ok man, I will just walk away because no one will trust me.

You could also may to the list, like Sponge, whats up Sponge, When I started to be playing this game 3 yrs ago you were talkinshiting me because I was a noob and you were better than me but once the situation turned upside down I never gave you the same medicine. I dont know why you hold so much anger.

I did join IRC and 1 pug before christmas because I never had an agreement, since We spoken me and PAco, I never came or played on any pug and now since the communauty doesnt want me in, he deny the agreement.

Now you guys like, you , shiva want me banned from ut99 forever and everywhere, even on Euro side ?!?!

Fuck give a chance to proove myselft back, I dont care how long I have to wait, I could deal with couples of months, but say fucking something so I can play again and proove myselft back !

Ive been a Gentleman on these uk servers and play Clean Pure ctf, why WOuld these admins be so though on me if

1. I never cheated on their server they pay
    2. They would know me if they at least, i said at least , Give me a chance ?!

I'm not here to deny what I did, I here to proove myselft and clean my background, I think respecting the agreement that I took with paco in January, means almost 6 months is a good starts ?

What do you think ?
    would you rather not help a man that always respected instead ofstabbing the man that is already down ?
    Last edited by Rope-a-dope; 05-15-2012 at 01:03 AM.

poor guy, just let him in, he even offered some $$. desperate
    Last edited by holdy; 05-15-2012 at 01:36 AM. Reason: typo

Hahaha "i'll pay you paypal to pug" rofl

? These logs were fake ?

Ok you didn't cheat here. However, a lot of players including admins here play with PACO on IPUG. This is the problem. You played along side admins and cheated against them.

I already told about that mistake happened in august 11.

I want to know how much longer is gonna be the ban.since
    1. I didnt.cheat here
    2 . 9 months have been.gone.since then

I would like if admins could take a decision all.together.if.possible

are you still banned on ipug ij ?

Yes, Ibwas originally banned from #mlig but it.kinda went.down from the.new channel #ipug .

I discuss with Paco.in January and we discuss that i might be unbanned late this.summer if I.never show.on. irc or any server, wich I did. But because the few haters , they extended.my ban.for.no.fair reason and it seems that one hater loged as my real name in ipug using.a proxy pretending it was me.
    I dont know who it is but guys like Holdy, (HU) knows my real name and are not realiable. I wouldnt say its him.but it could be one guy like him.
    Last edited by Rope-a-dope; 05-15-2012 at 02:28 PM.

????? I always helped you IJ on chat, why do call me a traitor?

Wrong choice of words, you are just not reliable. I was editing my post.

Thread Information