User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    lol @ Sak and her crusade against meat.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee_Stricklin View Post
    lol @ Sak and her crusade against meat.
    Im going to go crusading into slaughter houses and letting all the animals free you are totally right :l and im gonna protest tand jump on peoples cars and put dying cow pictures in their faces and saying* YOU YOU DID IT* then maybe people will become vegetarian. :l and im gonna save all the animals from cruelty like that fucking hell lady. Fuck that id punch her.
    A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
    Winston Churchill

Then u will raise rage in meat eaters and they will burn all the green in the world and that's how human kind will end.
    lol
    I'm not against vegetarians... i also eat a lot of vegetables but i include meat and will keep do so. I'm AGAINST CRUELTY toward animals but still i won't stop eating meat. Animals eat animals. This is the world in which we live.

edit: here we talk about eating meat not about cruelty toward animals(cat's and dogs especially). To be clear, i'm totally against it and i support peta's actions in this case---> (cruelty).
    Last edited by terminator; 02-25-2011 at 10:27 PM.

its true that animals eat animals, and we are nothing but mamals, u can ask melted

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet View Post
    Im going to go crusading into slaughter houses and letting all the animals free you are totally right :l and im gonna protest tand jump on peoples cars and put dying cow pictures in their faces and saying* YOU YOU DID IT* then maybe people will become vegetarian. :l and im gonna save all the animals from cruelty like that fucking hell lady. Fuck that id punch her.
    lol You'd go into shock before you even get to the killing floor of a slaughter house hehehe

NNah I've been in alot of bad situations. Animals always seem to follow me like daddy dear o.o. I have a secret path which I go to my 20th neighbors house and cut in their yard. Then there backyard is like a cross country path and I run on it. There's alot of animals in there o.o. There was a whole family of dear and daddy dear was staring at me o.o and then he followed me half way to home. Maybe it wanted a muffin. ^.^ If you get a rabies shot can you pick up all the wildlife you want? Because I chase after racoon's, and beavers, and geese, and cats, and dear too.. I caught a butterfly in my hands before And random anamals used to come on our porch in the summer..

Off topic but I love animals. ^.^ and carnivores are carnivores. Humans are just herbivores, and we can make a change to stop killing so many wonderful things.
    A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
    Winston Churchill

thats nice, reminds me to pocahontas

lol @ sak clearly being underage b& lmao btw I highly doubt you've seen even a quarter of the bad situations I have or been around anybody as dangerous as I have. Fun fact: I almost killed somebody and almost followed through with trying to kill someone else.

yeah, "fun fact"

Shut up! I'm trying to scare Sak if you haven't noticed.

Thread Information