User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mr.Fabes here

Mr.Fabes here

Hey everyone, I just recently picked up activity back in Unreal Tournament but if you'd like to know my history and little about me here it goes.

When I was around 7-8 I started playing Unreal, it was very well and I commonly played the story and such, but after a few months, what so ever my father got me and him a copy of Unreal Tournament and challenged in many matches and such, but we weren't those who gamed in multiplayer. Shortly after we stopped playing and he retired, but I wanted to see what it was like to play over the internet, I have overall found many clans and such, I regularly played and also played other games such as Starcraft. Date a few years later if I can remember I was 12 SLV was released and popular, I preferred regular games as is, and over the time I recently made it through two clans that didn't live long or people stopped playing, I was somewhat a nomad over the Unreal Tournament Multiplayer. I finally settled with one of the fun servers, as Rosebum was popular and had SLV but I immediately became well in flying these rockets and snatching the flag!

I will be honest I retired and gave up around the age of 13 due to personal issues and I had to actually step out for some air for once. Later I got a better machine and dabbled in other games that were popular, I missed my classics so I re-installed Unreal tournament from the box that my father bought me and immediately played again, still Rosebum was present and also had siege! and going, but after a while it all went down . What's the catch? I started playing on HoF servers which seemed to advance the SLV or perhaps RocketX to even slightly better. I from then found uK siege and played it, it was indeed good as though Rosebum had Siege and somewhat their was a slight confusion from today as siege was modified and improved, to this day I still game in Unreal Tournament and only 16 with a slight job in helping administration and development of private websites and gaming websites/forum software.

Overall my little story, you've probably read I am Mr. Fabes and I enjoy computer pretty much and FPS games, you should know that.
    Last edited by Mr.Fabes; 04-22-2012 at 10:45 PM.

Hello Mr. Fabes! Nice intro, haven't seen a good one like this for ages!

Enjoy your stay

I may have already talked with you about the Player's Guide and the Keybind Guide already... but anyway ... Welcome and check out the features at my SkyDrive folder.

.se\/ered.]['s UnrealKillers SkyDrive Folder

The link is also on my signature...

HI

All these people that constantly read threads but never say a word. Not even welcome. Shame on you all

Members who have read this thread : 22

Actions : (View-Readers) (Set Date)

look above.

Quote Originally Posted by $carface View Post
    All these people that constantly read threads but never say a word. Not even welcome. Shame on you all

Members who have read this thread : 22

Actions : (View-Readers) (Set Date)

That is just cool, you can see a list of what threads I've read... NEATO... damn I Nag alot.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    lol i was rushing to the gym at the time so i have a valid excuse

hi welcome ive seen you on ts a few times you dont sound very clear on ts :s but maybe its because i need to get used to your voice to understand it

Well hello there! Now go get me some chocolate! Thank you!

? that's just creepy...

Thread Information