User Tag List

Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Krikor View Post
    terrible answer to say why u spawnkill. You are giving reasons to get yourself banned.

And btw, the way u described tsm that he thinks he's the best, i think you are also describing yourself with all the post saying uK are shit they are all noobs

Still there's one thing u both forget, you arent the best, not even on this community
    I never said I was the best but I'm sure I can beat over 90% of these uK players on a 1v1 insta/combo map. If it's woot or fragwhore then I'm 95% sure I'd win. Also, I'm an undefeated face player the only ones that could of beaten me back in the days were probably GT|Ridley and GT|Snake but they quit long time ago. So yes I can still define my territory when it comes to face and I'm always open to 1v1 face challenges any day/time/any where. When it comes to 1v1 comboinsta there are rarely people that give me competition. A few that might actually give me a hard time on 1v1s are DawNG, Nekos, Deceived and a few others that I can't remember.

well i saw you playing aka spawnkilling today and now i know why u only want wood or one of these ape maps because you cant aim for shit only spawnkilling.

Quote Originally Posted by kron View Post
    We had reason to BAN you from that server because of your shit spawn killing on purpose.
    0 grabs, 190 frags 140 points.
    Lucky you didn't get banned with so many admins there.
    Well, what about freeze then? Going in and just spawnkilling too, he had like -140.
    Which was lame imo to do. Maybe he should be banned too then.

Quote Originally Posted by x-fleece-x_{HoF} View Post
    Well, what about freeze then? Going in and just spawnkilling too, he had like -140.
    Which was lame imo to do. Maybe he should be banned too then.
    well kron did the same on freeze he keep pming him so he couldnt spawnkil, was funny to see freeze @ -117?

Quote Originally Posted by Deepack View Post
    I never said I was the best but I'm sure I can beat over 90% of these uK players on a 1v1 insta/combo map. If it's woot or fragwhore then I'm 95% sure I'd win. Also, I'm an undefeated face player the only ones that could of beaten me back in the days were probably GT|Ridley and GT|Snake but they quit long time ago. So yes I can still define my territory when it comes to face and I'm always open to 1v1 face challenges any day/time/any where. When it comes to 1v1 comboinsta there are rarely people that give me competition. A few that might actually give me a hard time on 1v1s are DawNG, Nekos, Deceived and a few others that I can't remember.

I raped your ass once in Insta let me look for the screenshots and if i beat you i seriously douby you could beat anyone in Uk to a 1 vs 1

LOL @ melted ice raping anyone. your below anyones level. Get real.

and who are you?

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    You know what I barely play this game anymore, however let's me and you 1v1, I'll teach you a thing or two about UT

WOW WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT SXC OR WHATEVER THEY CALL THEM SELVES WOULD GET BLOWED OUT ON OPEN MAPS NO WALLS REMEMBER AND DUKU LMFAO,THE RETIREMENT HOME HAS BETTER PLAYERS THAN THEY DO, UR SAD GUYS FIND A MONSTERHUNT CLAN TO CHALLENGE.

Quote Originally Posted by chris[CB] View Post
    WOW WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT SXC OR WHATEVER THEY CALL THEM SELVES WOULD GET BLOWED OUT ON OPEN MAPS NO WALLS REMEMBER AND DUKU LMFAO,THE RETIREMENT HOME HAS BETTER PLAYERS THAN THEY DO, UR SAD GUYS FIND A MONSTERHUNT CLAN TO CHALLENGE.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO that is great

Thread Information