User Tag List

Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    well, I kinda expected you guys to post that. You guys think I'm coming up with an excuse when I'm not. Like I said, I'm not 100% sure if I'll be available this Saturday since I have to go some where important. If I had a decision to make to chose either to play ut and get nothing out of it or go some where important where I'm getting paid $100+ in cash I'd take the second option. If this match can be moved on to sunday then It's a gaurantee I'll play. Admins, take a moment of silence and consideration and think about it I'm sure one extra day won't hurt any one.

Well nobody in uK has replied to your request yet so will see
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Hi

dsfdwsbaw

K I don't like to be insulted. Banny take your comments elsewhere your nothing but a mere noob for me so please Shut The Fuck Up.

e-thugs trying to threat me.

I think you 3 cousins should take out a printout of unreal tournament weapons and walk on the street to threat the public. these 3 kids are worse than backstreet gays, idd..

No one is threatening you. Get your facts straight. You are the one who is creating drama by making insulting posts about us. You can pray all you want on the uK team because we don't care if we win or lose. Like I said, we just wanted to have a friendly match and the next thing you see is like a million of you and your uk friends dissing us on the forums lol. I don't understand what all the haterade is about, I'm not a Floyd Mayweather jr'/Mohammad Ali who brangs and talks shit I'm just a normal peaceful guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Deepack View Post
    No one is threatening you. Get your facts straight. You are the one who is creating drama by making insulting posts about us. You can pray all you want on the uK team because we don't care if we win or lose. Like I said, we just wanted to have a friendly match and the next thing you see is like a million of you and your uk friends dissing us on the forums lol. I don't understand what all the haterade is about, I'm not a Floyd Mayweather jr'/Mohammad Ali who brangs and talks shit I'm just a normal peaceful guy.
    sure. Raging on the forums , calling them noobs because they didn't have time to play the match and you say u asked for a friendly match?

Watanoobs.

just loled

So is it today or QUE
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Thread Information