User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The_Cybernator

The_Cybernator

Name of Banned player: The_Cybernator

Name of Banner: |uK|Diablo

Reason for Ban: Removing SuperContainer.

Length of Ban: 100 matches.

Screen Shot/ Demo: http://i48.tinypic.com/9jjh2b.jpg

I would like to respectfully appeal. I was not thinking when I did it and did not have any intention of screwing up the game. I did it in order to access my nuke, thus killing he enemy within the nuke's range. I immediately worked to re-build the super container in the exact form it was before I had removed it. I had the RU available. I only accessed the nuke and set it off there because the score was low and I decided to take a chance. Afterwards, I was given a lot of crap by GrimReaper. I just did the usual and told him off - not at all relevant to the super container, I tell him off regularly because he regularly verbally abuses me.
    Anyhow, if I could please have this ban lifted, with the condition that I will never again remove someone's super container, I would genuinely appreciate that. Of course, I am in no position to pass judgement on how my appeal is addressed, but I assure you that this will not happen again. Thanks for taking the time to read my post. nyhow, if I could please have this ban lifted, with the condition that I will never again remove someone's super container, I would genuinely appreciate that. Of course, I am in no position to pass judgement on how my appeal is addressed, but I assure you that this will not happen again. Thanks for taking the time to read my post.
    Last edited by The Cybernator; 06-09-2012 at 03:37 AM. Reason: doubled some parts of the post by accident

Don't you guys think you're giving out bans too early for these kind of reasons?
    You should wait atleast 4-5 minutes to see what that person does after removing the container, like rebuilding or building it somewhere else on a viable spot?
    Instead you should ban all these lamers / campers in siege.

If you waited 10 minutes after someone has removed something chances are. Something else happens and you forget the offence of the original person or the person leaves. No reason to remove other peoples builds and if there is a reason to remove then you should ask the person who built it to remove.

It is hard to try to talk to people who cannot talk english at all.
    Try to talk to a spanish person who only says HUAHUAHAUHA.
    I've tried to communicate with teams on the public server countles times and all they do is simply ignore you or boost you cause you're standing still.

i was there and i decided to not ban him because someone was making rc's through the wall on clarion, now im asking here, is this fucking crap allowed? core went down so fast and im not sure if the team had a tele to core, then i saw cybernator removing the sc, there was no point since the game was over. If someone should get banned for this reason it would be the guy making the rc's, and i think i know who it was
    Edit: If you see grim saying NOOB? on the pic, it wasnt to cybernator, it was actually going to HURRACA and he was saying cry? bc of the rc -.-, still no proofs
    Last edited by Krikor; 06-09-2012 at 10:33 AM.

As i said, should ban lamers.

Hey, I admit it was probably a bad move and perhaps against the rules (is it against the rules?). I am not looking to 'win' here. I just want the ban lifted because it was an honest mistake. I even tried to briefly explain myself and Grim just had another one of his little fits.

Edit: I also used my RU to rebuild it immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Cube View Post
    It is hard to try to talk to people who cannot talk english at all.
    Try to talk to a spanish person who only says HUAHUAHAUHA.
    I've tried to communicate with teams on the public server countles times and all they do is simply ignore you or boost you cause you're standing still.
    i completely agree.

--- Updated ---

i think making stuff true the walls is llowed all because of the tele in most of the map you need to make tele treu the wall.

its not about if its allowed making stuff through the walls, im talking about clarion on general, why? because it only can be done on 1 of the bases

Thread Information