User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The_Cybernator

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Krikor View Post
    its not about if its allowed making stuff through the walls, im talking about clarion on general, why? because it only can be done on 1 of the bases
    ye idd it can only be made in the blue base and not in the red base so red has an advantage so maybe fix the map or remove it or ban the ppl that does this from now on
    i admit i also made rc's trough that wall but still i think its not fair if the other team also could make it i will understand but only way to fix this problem is fixing that bug..

and i think krikor that HURRACA was warrior im not sure but there is nothing to do against this cause its still allowed..

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    its not about if its allowed making stuff through the walls, im talking about clarion on general, why? because it only can be done on 1 of the bases
    someone with some sense

thank you because ive been saying it for years

so is this still gonna be allowed?
    and lol blaze

Its a bit similar for what happens on uK-Bathrooms, i mean, on one of the bases you can make the nuke tele from outside, so they have advantage cause the other team will have to make a first tele plus a toxic suit and rebuild the tele (you know how its done) so it needs more than double RU to make it
    Last edited by Krikor; 06-10-2012 at 10:53 AM.

so is this still gonna be allowed?
    and lol blaze

Its a bit similar for what happens on uK-Bathrooms, i mean, on one of the bases you can make the nuke tele from outside, so they have advantage cause the other team will have to make a first tele plus a toxic suit and rebuild the tele (you know how its done) so it needs more than double RU to make it
    hail krikor damn it!
    Dave Matthews Band...

Bathrooms is a bit different though, one tele is 'free' while the other requires (300 RU minimum) 550 RU max. However the free tele isn't as secure as the other one so not 'exactly' the same.

Clarion is a simple fix, might as well change the lighting a bit as it's just too bright.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    how about adjust your monitor as needed instead of uploading a new map and making tens of other people change their brightness to more because of one person i.e. you. stupid idea.

The Cybernator is a big fat liar, what day is to date. he still removing peoples conts for purpose not just one game he did this to the peoples alot of game never respect the rule of this server.he should permenant Ban.

I dont think perma is needed, but please provide ss or demo & admin will take care of it!

Quote Originally Posted by jajaja View Post
    The Cybernator is a big fat liar, what day is to date. he still removing peoples conts for purpose not just one game he did this to the peoples alot of game never respect the rule of this server.he should permenant Ban.
    Dude, I have done nothing wrong. Half the team was telling you to shutup in that game, and you weren't even playing. I had permission to remove his conts. He responded to me and said it was cool, so what is the issue, man? Seriously, I follow the rules now. So find someone else to annoy.

Thread Information